Since the legend's reincarnation in 1994, A. Lange & Söhne has been one of the most respected and successful watch brands in the luxury sector. Our whole aim is to continue our tradition with new, outstanding products, very much in keeping with Lange's claim: State-of-the-art tradition. What we expect from our watches, we expect from us: Never stand still.
At A. Lange & Söhne Americas, we are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.MANAGER, EVENTS AND SPONSORSHIPS - A. LANGE & SOHNE, NEW YORK
A. Lange & Söhne is one of the world’s most respected and successful brands in fine watchmaking. We aim to continue adding to our rich heritage with new, extraordinary timepieces that are very much in keeping with our reputation for state-of-the-art tradition. What we expect from our watches, we expect from ourselves: Never stand still.Role Overview
The Manager, Events and Sponsorships is the producer of our brand promise, bringing creativity, an adventurous spirit and infectious enthusiasm to each corporate event or sponsorship activation. They work across cultures, regions and technologies to design and implement world-class solutions that meet or exceed company event marketing objectives.
This position requires an imaginative and strategic thinker and industrious problem-solver, with a plan for everything. Do you excel when uniting ideas, content and people to create exceptional brand experiences? Then this role may be for you.
The position reports directly to the Director of Marketing & Communications of A. Lange and Sӧhne Americas.Responsibilities Event Marketing:
- Build and maintain the annual corporate event portfolio of A. Lange and Sӧhne Americas
- Primary point of contact and expert internally/externally for company brand experiences and live communications
- Accomplish quality and performance targets by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating event and integrated marketing campaigns
- Develop presentations that outlines event strategy and reports on event marketing results, with measurable client activation and client loyalization metrics that can be integrated into the marketing team’s overall KPIs
- Sourcing and coordination of venues, event creative, media content, fabrication & technical direction, catering & hospitality, and other event-related services, with agency partners and external vendors
- Project management of cross-functional teams and projects including timelines setting, control and communication
- Complete commercial handling for projects (quotation analysis, order placement, purchase orders, invoice review)
- Maintain good relationships with various internal customers and supplier networks to ensure a high quality service level and brand protection
- Develop and manage briefs for agency bidding and manage RFP process
- Develop and deliver large-scale integrated marketing programs in areas of strategic experiential marketing investment
- Responsible for the company’s event-related brand partner relationships, sponsorship negotiations and sponsorship activations in the U.S. market
- Build relationships with partners that maximize brand value creation in event activations, VIP hospitality, OOH, traditional media, digital and social media, and intellectual property rights
- Manage fulfillment of activation plans and corresponding budgets
- Measure client activation and client loyalization activity through CRM, SAP and other company tools and report on results of each marketing campaign individually and collectively
- Research & development of new opportunities in target engagement areas
- Ensure that Director of Marketing & Communications is updated on all activities related to sponsorship activations through established reporting procedures
- Coordinate renewal discussions with partners and suppliers on an ongoing basis
- 2-4 years of experience as a Brand Strategist, Event Creative, Marketing Communications Manager, Event Planner or similar
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree a plus
- Proven success in managing marketing campaigns, corporate events and/or sponsorship activations
- Professional background in the areas of Marketing, Partnership Marketing, Event Management and/or Hospitality
- Demonstrated excellence in presentation writing
- Expert knowledge of PowerPoint/Keynote, Excel and Word
- Knowledgeable in event technology and/or audio-visual technologies is a plus
- Familiarity with Design Thinking & Agile Event Management is a plus
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Fluent in German is a nice to have
- Curious and independent, and wired to see ideas through from inception to execution
- Engages work and people with enthusiasm and generosity
- Calm under pressure
- Strong negotiating skills and a well-developed cost and quality process awareness
- Team player
- This is a full-time position in a hybrid office environment
- Up to 50% travel
Richemont offers a generous compensation and benefits package for eligible employees. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Expected Salary Range: $92K to $110K. This role is eligible for bonus.
Salary will be negotiated based on relevant skills and experience.