Founded in 1906 as a manufacturer of writing instruments, MONTBLANC today creates exclusive products including watches, jewelry, writing instruments and leather goods which reflect our high demands with respect to culture, quality, design, tradition and craftsmanship. With more than 25 subsidiaries and 600 boutiques MONTBLANC is present all over the world.
At Montblanc Australia, we are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a rare opportunity for someone to join our dynamic team in our busy Sydney office, in the role of Sales & Operations Executive
. At Montblanc, no day is ever the same and working within in intimate and dynamic team, you are always encouraged to #leaveyourmark.HOW YOU WILL LEAVE YOUR MARK AT MONTBLANC
Responsible for logistics and fulfilment for wholesale Australia/NZ network, including David Jones, External Boutiques and The Iconic using EDI platforms.
To provide sales & operations support to the wholesale manager for assigned markets, including Coordinating channel activities with product management team and local internal departments (i.e. Supply Chain, Logistics, After Sales, and Richemont Shared Service departments) in order to synergise the needs of all departments in achieving common corporate objectives.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sales Order administration; including opening of accounts, accurate processing of orders in timely manner, delivery follow-up customer returns, client backorders, and wholesale customer enquiry management
- Operating in close collaboration with Supply chain ensuring new products, shipments, and POS are delivered and secured.
- Support in Inventory Management; including quarterly forecast and preparation of reports for stock recommendations and top sellers
- Reporting; including consolidation and timely preparation of daily, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reports for both internal and external parties.
- Providing Sales and operations support to the team for event coordination such as buying days and distributor conferences
- Supporting the broader Mont Blanc team with adhoc administration, organising and coordinating of operations and team/office needs.
You will be pro-active and action oriented, possessing:
WHY JOIN US?
- A Business Degree or relevant tertiary education is ideal but not essential
- Prior work experience supporting an organisation in Sales/Operations
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Highly organised, with the ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple priorities and operate autonomously
- Experience in SAP in Microsoft Excel is essential
- A team player, who is hands-on, enthusiastic and willing to collaborate and support an agile team.
- We provide a truly dynamic and fun working environment where no day is ever the same.
- Ongoing training and development is critical to the success of our team and you will receive this all throughout your employment with us.
- We work hard to understand what your future development and career ambitions are, and tailor a unique training and development plan to help get you there.
- You will join a close-knit and truly passionate team in Head Office, who are there to support you in succeeding.