*** At Ruby your personality really matters, your time really matters and we strongly believe we groove way better together. At Ruby we keep breaking new ground. ***
Ruby is a fast-growing hospitality group with existing hotels and workspaces in some of Europe's most exciting locations and many more projects under construction. We break new ground with our Lean Luxury philosophy, creating a contemporary and affordable form of luxury.
Join us for the opening of our third Ruby Hotel in London, opening its doors with 154 rooms. It is located on Eyre Street Hill, an historic lane in up-and-coming Clerkenwell, which is known for its quirky mix of traditional pubs and lively bars. The area is also a favourite with foodies, with restaurants offering dishes from every corner of the globe and a thriving street food scene. The new build has been carefully designed to complement the historic facades of the surrounding buildings, with the addition of a few modern accents.Duties and responsibilities that will excite you at Ruby, as you will be:
Get in touch, if you have/are:
- leading and coaching the service team
- taking all-around care of our guests and working active in service
- responsible for assurance and monitoring of the determined service quality, hygiene and health & safety standards
- supporting the hotel manager with daily occurring administrative tasks
- acting as an ambassador of the Ruby philosophy both internally and externally
- closely cooperating and coordinating with our corporate office in Munich as well as with the event and sales teams
- responsible for monitoring and adherence to the fixed budget
- looking after the warehouse management, stocktaking and preparation of orders
That’s how we groove: Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby…
- professional training in Hospitality Management or similar
- several years of experience in a similar position in the individual or private hotel sector with a lifestyle character
- experiences in F&B - this would be a plus!
- first management experience
- a strong hands-on mentality
- high personal commitment and intrinsic motivation
- dependability and very good organizational skills
- composure, meaning the ability to remain composed in stressful situation and to convey this to the team
- both a team leader and a team player with high social competence
- have a business fluent command of English
Cause I’m having a good time, having a good time…
- your style, your smile, your ideas – bring your personality to work
- better together – at work, during team events or just because it’s Monday 😉
Money, Money, Money…
- LEGEN… wait for it… DARY staff rates – for you, your travel buddy and your family & friends
- no more excuses – we support your sports program
Ain’t no mountain high enough…
- you’re always welcome – 50 % on our F&B
- no matter how you get to work – a mobility allowance comes on top
- take it to the next level – secure yourself some extra cash through profit-sharing, talent scouting, positive reviews and an individual bonus agreement
Lean Luxury philosophy in the soul with the Ruby Spirit at heart.
- level up your game – Ruby takes you to the top
- innovation is part of our DNA – Lean Luxury, paperless, cashless, … you name it
For us, luxury means uncomplicated comfort instead of formalities. Inspiring people instead of beautiful facades. Soul and character instead of glossy surfaces. For us, lean means not having to pay for anything you don't need or want. Simply leaving away the unimportant. In hotels, located in the heart of the city, we don't need a restaurant or room service. Instead, we want a casual bar that is open around the clock. We don't need huge rooms, since luxury is also possible in a small space. But we want that everything got its place and the most important things to work perfectly: Being connected, sleeping, freshening up.
Diversity and being different is important to us, which is why we strive for a team where the most diverse bunch of people can find their place. With us, you should be yourself. Everyone brings their own rhythm and their own melody.
This is how our unique groove comes to life. Did we mention that we love music?
As a team, we want to be the best at what we do. And we like to walk off the beaten path to do so.
We enjoy what we do and don’t take ourselves too seriously. We prefer talking as equals with each other as well as with our guests, instead of hiding behind titles and formalities. We’re all united in our wish and goal: to give everyone – employees, guests and clients – the feeling of having arrived, where the real heart of the city beats.
We’re not looking for a perfect CV, but rather a personality, which fits to our team. Sounds interesting? Apply now.Join us and make it your own story!
Do you have any questions? Feel free to reach out to us under +49 89 12 50 952 20 or apply directly online.www.lean-luxury.com Contact person: Julia Kierdorf