Grow with us...
If you’re the kind of person who never says no to a soiree, you’re speaking our language. We’re currently seeking an exuberant Conference Services Manager to join the team at 1 Hotel Toronto.
As a luxury lifestyle hotel brand inspired by nature, 1 Hotels cultivates the best of eco-conscious design and sustainable architecture, together with extraordinary comfort and an unrivaled level of service. 1 Hotels launched in 2015 with the opening of exclusive properties in Miami’s South Beach and Manhattan’s Central Park. 1 Hotel Toronto, which opened in August 2021, is the first Canadian property for 1 Hotels. All 1 Hotels properties are inspired by a simple idea: those that travel the world also care about it.1 Hotels upholds this vision by channeling nature through design and culinary partnerships, while connecting with the local community and taking sustainable steps to make a big difference. Additional information can be found at www.1hotels.com
Our culture is caring and thoughtful, and we deliver good-natured and informed service, perfectly executed to evoke a sense of fulfillment and well-being.About you...
- Passionate about hospitality and food & beverage with a minimum of 5 years of similar work experience in catering servicing
- Luxury hospitality experience in servicing social and corporate business events
- An expert with an eye for detail, a strong leader, natural salesperson and a proven track record in guest and team member engagement and financial performance
- Excels at communication, both verbal and written
- Flexible and willing to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekdays, weekends and holidays
- A post-secondary diploma or degree would be a plus
Our culture is caring and thoughtful, and we deliver good-natured and informed service, perfectly executed to evoke a sense of fulfillment and well-being. As a part of our team, you can look forward to activities and perks that drive your passion for nature such as:
It's 1 World Creating a culture of inclusivity is our responsibility as human beings—to each other, and to the 1 beautiful world we share. We stand together in our pledge to grow diverse and equitable representation for everyone in our growing community of team members, guests, and partners.SH Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Designed by Nature work environment
- Work/Life Balance : Paid Time Off, Holidays (Earth Day is a holiday)
- Pre-tax benefits to encourage commuting, and even free bicycle parking
- Pay it Forward: Annual 8 hours paid to volunteer & hotel organized volunteer opportunities
- Health & Wellness- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision; Company paid Health and Wellness program to promote healthy living; delicious, healthy complimentary snacks and beverages.
- Retirement Planning: 401(k)/retirement savings plan
- Career Advancement: Were growing rapidly and with growth comes advancement opportunities (around the globe)!
- SH University - Offers eligible team members a chance to grow and flourish from obtaining professional development and courses/certifications through our exclusive online learning educational platform.
- Team Member Recognition program - Earn rewards and pay it forward, while doing all the good you can!