Grow with us
The Front Offices at SH Hotels & Resorts are at the heart of every hotel, and our front-of-house staff are some of the most important members of the team, because they are the first to meet our guests. They also have the first opportunity to provide them with impeccable service, and often to reflect a first glimpse of the brand’s best self.
We’re current searching for a warm, welcoming, articulate Front Office Agent to ensure that every guest’s experience is relaxing and effortless—at arrival and departure and all through the stay. If you love meeting new people, being of service, and helping to grow a great brand, we’d love to chat.Our Ideal Candidate:
- Passionate about hotel operations and guest service with a minimum of 1 year of similar work experience.
- A post-secondary diploma or degree would be a plus.
- Experience in guest or customer service, a team player, hard worker, multi-tasker and detail oriented.
- Is flexible and willing to meet the demands of a 24-hour operation.
Our culture is caring and thoughtful, and we deliver good-natured and informed service, perfectly executed to evoke a sense of fulfillment and well-being. As a part of our team, you can look forward to activities and perks that drive your passion for nature, such as:
- Work/Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Holidays
- Pay it Forward: Annual 8 hours paid to volunteer & hotel organized volunteer opportunities
- Health & Wellness- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision; employee assistance program
- Company paid Health and Wellness program to promote healthy living; delicious, healthy complimentary snacks and beverages
- RRSP Contribution plan
- Career Advancement: We're growing rapidly and with growth comes advancement opportunities (around the globe)!
- SH University - Offers eligible team members a chance to grow and flourish from obtaining professional development and courses/certifications through our exclusive online learning educational platform.
- Team Member Recognition program - Earn rewards and pay it forward, while doing all the good you can
SH Hotels & Resorts is committed to providing diversity and equity in our workplace that is representative at all levels, for the communities we serve. We celebrate equal employment opportunities embracing an environment of mutual respect and inclusion that embraces race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or any other characteristic protected by law. It’s a responsibility we all share—it’s 1 world.