Sobre el trabajo
Explore our very big world
We welcome you to join our global and diverse family. Whether you’re new to hospitality or a seasoned professional, you can come to us knowing that you will always be appreciated for your natural talents. Your positive energy and people-pleasing mindset are an important part of why our guests stay with us again and again.
Rewards for work, benefits for life
You’ll be supported in and out of the workplace through:
Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
Learning and development opportunities
The impact you’ll make
You know the finest details of our menu and can’t wait to share your expertise with our guests. When they dine with us, your warm greeting, flawless table settings, and your friendly demeanor do not go unnoticed. No matter the day, you set out to provide each guest with a dining experience that will be remembered long after their stay.
• To maintain the strictest confidentiality on all matters relating to Marriott International and the Property plus all other sales and personnel related matters.
• To provide secretarial and administrative assistance to the DOSM and secondly to provide back-up administration to the sales team. Preparation of correspondence, maintenance of appointments diary for DOSM as well as managing the purchase order application process for the department, travel authorization forms and time attendance sheets.
• Set up and maintain an effective filing system for the sales department, including a daily trace file, to ensure all weekly, monthly and bi-annual deadlines are met by the DOSM.
• Once training provided, to take a proactive role in the maintenance and development of Opera Sales & Catering and system standards within the Sales Department.
• To provide training and support to other members of the sales team in these applications as required.
• To continually enhance and improve the efficiency and organization of the department, by design and implementing administrative systems.
• Working with the Sales Team to action and distribute the corporate rate agreement letters as required.
• To maintain par levels of sales brochures, collateral, stationary and office supplies for the sales department.
• Minute taking of sales meeting and other meetings where necessary.
• With the support of the sales team to complete the annual travel management contracts.
• Set up and maintain the local client databases, following up to obtain timely renewal, and putting into action any correspondence.
• To take responsibility and/or support as appropriate, any departmental projects as directed by the DOSM.
- Departamento: Ventas
• This job often requires sitting behind a computer for extended periods of time;
• This job often requires standing or walking for extended periods of time;
• This job often requires bending, reaching or lifting;
• This job requires operating computers and computerized equipment.
• This job may require you to work on holidays and/ or weekends;
• This job may require you to work a shift other than a day shift, including first, second, and swing or overnight shift;
• This job often requires extended hours beyond a typical work week;
• This job requires you to conform to a conservative, formal grooming, attire and jewelry policy that will be monitored on a regular basis and may be addressed as seen fit by your manager;
• Sheraton Grand Hotel has a very strong commitment to safety and requires that you follow safety procedures closely;
• Our hotel has a no-tolerance policy regarding unlawful discrimination and harassment, and requires that you follow our anti-discrimination and anti-harassment policies.
- Idioma requerido: Inglés.
Located at the forefront of Dubai’s most prominent thoroughfare, the Sheraton Grand Hotel connects you to the heart of the booming business district and the main tourist attractions. It is within walking distance of the World Trade Centre and Dubai Convention Centre and just a short metro or drive away from DIFC, Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, Downtown Dubai and the gold and spice souk.
Standing 54 stories tall, the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms and suites, as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. All rooms feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed, Nespresso® machines and complimentary Wi-Fi. Our comfortable Club rooms offer a welcoming atmosphere combined with style and technology. Enjoy the upside of everything in the Sheraton Club with incredible views from the 31st floor overlooking Dubai as well as complimentary premium internet, beverages and snacks throughout the day on the house and happy hour from 6pm to 8:30pm.
A tiempo completo, Más de 1 año
Fecha de inicio:Lo antes posible