Who we are:
Sixt Rent a Car stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. We lead with innovation, high-quality customer service, premium products, and a seamless rental experience. With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 100 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA, we are experiencing over 30% growth over the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates.
Sixt hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. Sixt is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit.
Sixt is looking for a Remarketing Sales Manager – Midwest to be responsible for all aspects of remarketing our de-fleeted vehicles. They will achieve this by building and maintaining relationships with all clients interested in purchasing Sixt vehicles. The ideal candidate possesses the following attributes
Key Responsibilities: Remarketing Sales & Execution:
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Able to manage stressful or unusual situations
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
Sell vehicles to meet remarketing goals and objectives and optimize outstanding customer service to grow both internal and external clients.
- Sell a car portfolio of $115M worth of vehicles.
- Sell approximately 3,000-5,000 vehicles per year through multi-vertical
- Manage and evaluate sales performance of all auctions in the Midwest (9-12) in which we use.
- Create new channels including Auction Sales, On-line, Dealer Direct, Consignment, and Retail
- Sign up Franchise and Independent dealers to buy from sixtdirect.com
- Manage buyer relationships while maintaining a high level of customer service and professionalism
- Ensure local pricing is aligned with strategic pricing goals
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Effectively resolve issues, conflicts, challenges, and opportunities with good business practices.
- Evaluate vehicle condition reports and market conditions to determine the correct floor price for each vehicle
- Follow up on sales for missing titles for auction and direct sales
- Execute completion of direct sales and follow up on missing requirements
- Communicate with customer service to provide sales status for all remarketing sales
- Meet department metrics as it relates to the sale of the unit
- Provide resale estimates, fair market values, and consultation to clients as requested
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Update internal CRM tool with sale results
- Provide reporting and analysis of performance of vendor network and Remarketing department.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 5+ years of automotive, car rental, and/or car sales experience
- Ability to sell to High-Line units to the Midwest Auctions, Franchise & Independent car dealers
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- OEM experience is a plus
- Retail Sales experience is a plus
- Understanding and ability to use online sales platforms is a plus
- Experience establishing a book of business (B2B sales)
- Excellent and proven management skills
- C.A.R. certification a plus
- Must have valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Likely to require at least 30% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Benefits:
Paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and Supplemental Life benefits, Optional Company Car and future growth opportunities within the company. At Sixt, we pride ourselves on having an inclusive and unique environment. We are an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Men / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with Sixt Rent a Car, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Sixt rent a Car, LLC or any of its subsidiaries or brands. Come join our team! Apply now. www.sixtcareers.com About us:
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €1.53 billion and around 7,000 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 205,400 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,070 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!