Marketing Intern at The Hotel - located nearby Avenue Louise, one of the most exclusive and fashionable addresses in Brussels.
With its 420 bedrooms and 12 meeting rooms with breath-taking views over Brussels and state of the art technology, The Hotel is the ideal place for a challenging traineeship to further develop marketing and digital skills.
Here is a short overview of topics you will explore up close:
DURING YOUR MARKETING INTERNSHIP:
• Social Media - Community management on different channels & for different brands
• Creation - In relationship with graphic designers, copywriters, creation of all collateral
• Reporting - Weekly & monthly reporting, and analysis
• Blogging - Produce content yourself, and interact with (travel) bloggers
• Guest relations - Learn how to interact with guests
• Press communication - Press releases, press kit, press trips
• Website - Building & maintaining websites (The Hotel & The Restaurant)
• Internet presence - Online Travel Agencies (e.g. Booking.com), TripAdvisor,…
• Partnerships - Negotiation and follow-up of partnerships
• Online campaigns - Advertising campaigns for The Hotel (PPC, DRM, GDS, …)
INTERESTED? GET IN TOUCH!
We love to meet you in The Hotel and show you around in this fashionable landmark. Feel free to contact our HR department via email (email@example.com)
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Are you interested in an experience within a Belgian leading hotel that has a strong connection with luxury and fashion? Then you are probably the right person for the job.
• Affinity with luxury, hospitality & fashion
• Fast learner, learns by doing / experimenting
• Organized, punctual & detail-oriented attitude
• Pro-active & communicative
• Interested in all things digital
• Strong analytical skills Familiar to OPERA, Excel & Word
• Language skills: French and English (Dutch is an asset)
• Team spirit
Idiomas requeridos: Francés e Inglés. Holandés es un plus
Towering high above the Brussels skyline on the Boulevard de Waterloo, the high-end fashion-shopping street of Brussels, The Hotel lets you escape the city rush and relax.
Regularly praised for its impeccable service, elegantly appointed rooms and vibrant atmosphere, guests are invited to enjoy the spectacular views from the iconic building while meeting for business, or indulging in a well-earned treatment in the spa.
The Hotel is superbly located and is merely a few minutes away from the main attractions of the city: the famous fashion Boulevard de Waterloo, the historic Grand Place and the European Parliament buildings.