The Hoxton & Working From_ is making its way to Brussels!
In May 2023, we opened our first hotel and co-working space in the city of Brussels
The hotel boasts 198 bedrooms of different sizes, a large restaurant and coffee shop, a rooftop restaurant and bar with views across the city, and The Apartment (our unique meetings & events concept).
Working From_ brings our unique approach to co-working to Brussels. Our 3rd global location features double-height windows, a mixture of memberships and office spaces, open kitchen pantries, and transparent policies. What you'll do...
What we're looking for...
- Create a fun and relaxed atmosphere where guests come to wind down and enjoy themselves
- Maintain inventories and ensuring compliance with cash control procedures
- Serve in any capacity within the restaurant as needed due to employee absence and perform related duties and assignments as required
- Maintain a positive and friendly attitude at all times
- Understand our culture and be an ambassador for Lotti’s
- Ensure that our restaurant and the back of house is set up correctly and kept tidy at all times
- Complete accounting and administrative reports as required
- Communicate well with others in order to ensure a smooth operation
What's in it for you...
- Strong previous work experience as floor manager or supervisor in a busy and high volume restaurant
- You are aware of local employment law and health and safety regulations
- You love to learn about the daily operations of the restaurant
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills and competent computer skills
- You jump out of bed every morning, fizzing with energy and jazzed about what you’re doing today
- You get us. You know our hotels, you’ve hung out in our bars and possibly regretted that last cocktail the next morning
- You get stuff done
- You’re not precious. You appreciate some ideas work and some don’t. But we do like to try (almost) everything once
- You are humble. There are no egos, and no drama
- You’re flexible: you don’t care for the 9 to 5 life and aren’t afraid to jump into work at any moment.
- You like detail
- Your glass is half full, always
- If we get stuck in a lift with you, we’ll get along nicely and have a laugh along the way!
- The opportunity to bring an exciting new hospitality concept to Brussels (and Belgium) and have a real impact on its success.
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family (which you get to keep even if you decide to leave us!)
- 550 euros/months
- Reimbursement of transport costs
- 1 meal per day