We are looking for a Director of Sales
to join our team at The Hoxton, Downtown LA. We are an ambitious company in need of someone who will take on the crucial role of leading the Sales team and directly supporting the success of our dynamic property. The role is based within the property and reports directly to the General Manager. What’s in it for you…
What you’ll do….
- You will occupy a senior role at The Hoxton with room for growth
- Biannual Incentive plan based on financial performance
- 22 Paid Days Off per Year after 90 days, great healthcare, cell phone reimbursement, competitive salary and rewards for going the extra mile and living our values
- Excellent discounts across the global Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
- Plenty of opportunity to progress and change it up as part of a global family of brands
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning opportunities to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
What we’re looking for…
- Write, develop, and execute key account development plans and an annual sales plan with the VP of Sales to drive Business Travel, Groups and Meetings sales
- Lead and inspire a team of Sales peeps. Oversee key strategic Groups and Meetings negotiations with the team
- Set and adjust strategies based on the needs of the business and ensure objectives and targets are achieved
- Solely manage the Business Travel segment for the hotel. Track and record negotiations and oversee the rate loading process with the rate loading team.
- Ensure ROI targets for you and your team's sales trips, trade shows and fam trips are met.
- Set prospecting and researching activities for your team to maximize market share and increase conversion
- Complete and submit all reports in a timely manner
- Prepare and lead all sales and revenue related meetings
- Work closely with our Restaurant & Bar partners to grow the relationship and develop cross pollination
- Assist our Operations Team with processes and systems to ensure a high level of service is executed
- Ensure yours and your team sales related key activities are recorded in the CRM
- Manage the monthly P&L and Forecast process, and the annual budget process for all sales managed segments
- Track and record sales expenses and related ROI
More about us…
- You have at least 3-5 years’ experience in a Director of Sales role in a Los Angeles hotel.
- You have tried and tested leadership and management skills
- You are great at listening and questioning to help solve strategic challenges
- You are highly organized and methodical in your approach to work life
- You are passionate about Hotel sales and are goal-driven.
- You function well in a fast-paced environment and enjoy a challenge.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent attention to detail
- You get us. You know our hotels, maybe you’ve hung out in our bars and possibly regretted that last cocktail the next morning.
- Your glass is half full, always
- You'll contribute to the hospitality industry by being involved in local committees, championing career development or attending networking events.
The Hoxton, Downtown LA is in a neighborhood that has seen a major revival over the last few years, with some of the city’s best restaurants, shops and bars opening up there and many more in the pipeline. The Hoxton, Downtown LA offers 174 rooms designed by Ennismore Design Studio, a ground floor restaurant with exciting culinary partners, along with The Hoxton’s first rooftop pool with restaurant and amazing views over Broadway, the historic commercial, theatre and cinema district and one of the oldest streets in the city.
The Hoxton, Downtown LA is an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment
without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. True Facts.