Descripción de empleo
As an Assistant Director of Human Resources you are responsible for assisting the Director of Human Resources / Human Resources Manager in managing all the respective HR functions in order to meet the strategic business objectives.
The role involves development and implementation of strategies and policies and will include key responsibilities such as:
• Assist in the recruitment and hiring of all front line employees
• Available for employees at all levels to advise, counsel and assist with problems or queries
• Encourage a good standard of employee conduct and behavior and coordinate disciplinary procedure when necessary
• Coordinate, control and inspect staff accommodation and ensures it is of the highest possible standard of cleanliness and comfort
• Coordinate and encourage sports and social activities on a regular basis
• Ensure the publication of any information on a regular basis by maintaining lively and interesting staff notice boards
• Ensure appraisals are carried out for every employee at least once every 12 months and review all appraisals and follow up on development needs, if required.
• Maintain high level of colleague satisfaction and team spirit through active support, direction and participation with hotel core committees
• Maintain a high level of effectiveness communication throughout the hotel
• Foster and promote a cooperative working climate, maximizing productivity and morale
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have a university degree in a related discipline / or professional Human Resources designation with a minimum of one year experience in the same role. You must be a computer literate, ideally with proficiency in a computerized payroll system and fluent in English.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on ‘people person’, who enjoys leading from the front and being part of a winning team, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Business
Planning for Business
Drive for Results
Towers Rotana Hotel
Situated on Dubai’s prestigious Sheikh Zayed Road, in the heart of the city’s bustling business district and adjacent to the Financial Centre Metro Station, Towers Rotana offers comfort and convenience in a prime location. Major landmarks, districts and attractions are just a short ride by metro, from the iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall in Downtown Dubai, to the Dubai World Trade Centre and Dubai International Airport. With stunning city and Arabian Gulf views and Dubai’s famous beaches close by, the property is an urban haven that makes the most of this exciting global destination.
Choose from 375 elegantly-furnished rooms, suites and apartments. From short business trips to longer leisure breaks, our wide range of well-designed accommodation options feature modern furnishings and facilities that cater to guests’ specific needs.
A dining destination in its own right, Towers Rotana plays host to award-winning fusion cuisine restaurant, Teatro, the longest bar in the Middle East, Long’s Bar, as well as all-day dining favourite Flavours on Two, European-style lobby café, Wraps and relaxed pool bar Aquarius.
For business meetings with a difference, choose from 8 rooms with modern amenities, and when you have finished for the day, head to the top-floor Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club and make the most of the outdoor swimming pool with sun terrace, Jacuzzi, fully-equipped fitness centre, steam and sauna rooms and inspiring Jumeirah coastline views.