This role is a hybrid position which requires 2 days per week in our Oxford office About Bókun:
Bókun is a business management software created specifically for suppliers of tours, attractions, and experiences worldwide. Our vision is to power the travel experience industry, driving more bookings for operators, connecting new channels alongside enabling 3rd parties to build and connect to our platform while optimizing supplier operations with new tools and services to support business growth.
Founded in 2012, Bókun's customer base is global, ranging from local suppliers to Fortune 500 companies.
We are part of Tripadvisor and Viator, the world's largest travel sites*, on a mission to enable travelers to unleash the full potential of every trip. With over a billion reviews and opinions covering the world's largest selection of travel listings worldwide – covering approximately 7.5 million accommodations, airlines, cruises, attractions, and restaurants - Tripadvisor provides travelers with the wisdom of the crowds to help them decide where to stay, how to fly, what to do and where to eat.”What you’ll do:
As a Technical Customer Service Advisor at Bókun, you will undertake a variety of duties from troubleshooting technical issues to investigating in-depth, complex cases where your mediation and negotiation skills will be called upon to deliver a high level of resolution. Using all available knowledge tools and resources to achieve the defined monthly goals you will be required to quickly diagnose and triage issues, resolve incidents, and/or dispatch to the next resolving group according to the escalation process. You are expected to have the technical and interpersonal skills to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction.Your key responsibilities will include:
The ideal person for this role will be:
- Handle Spanish & English inbound/outbound calls, client meetings, emails, or chats according to company policy.
- Troubleshooting incoming issues, identifying root causes, and finding a path to resolution.
- Researching and resolving internal (tier 1) and external user-reported issues related to the product. Gather data, test, and replicate problems. Raising detailed bug tickets for the development team where necessary and proactively following up on the tickets.
- Ensure excellent troubleshooting documentation.
- Act as an internal escalation route for all Tier 1 support issues.
- Collaborating with technical teams to help with support escalations.
- Follow best practice incident management processes to meet your monthly goals (Initial response time, Quality scores, Customer Satisfaction metrics).
What We Offer:
- 1-3 years of proven experience in a Customer Service position where technical skills and troubleshooting were required (preferably in the B2B sector).
- “Problem-Solving” character - Ability to apply analytical and investigative skills to resolve customer issues creatively and with minimal direction.
- Hold a basic knowledge of CSS, HTML, and website CMS tools.
- Customer-oriented, enthusiastic, courteous, assertive, and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution.
- A team player who is positive, friendly, and has a can-do attitude towards staff and customers.
- Confident and competent in handling complaints, mediation, and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Experience within the travel, tourism, leisure, and hospitality industries would be an advantage but is not essential if you have a passion for customer care.
- Spanish and English are the languages requested to be fluent in written and spoken
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, Identifying next steps and executing them diligently.
- Ability to work shift patterns, including some weekends
- Competitive salary and performance-based quarterly bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including wellbeing, health, dental and many more
- Generous vacation and paid time off policy.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development within a rapidly expanding organisation.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment, with a team of dedicated professionals.
- The chance to make a real impact in the travel and tourism industry.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org