Joining TUI Musement as an IT QA Senior Specialist
, you will be responsible for the quality assurance before and after delivery of new solutions.ABOUT THE JOB
- Support on QA testing for projects and products. Create automatic test scripts.
- Contribute to team decisions on technical challenges.
- Issue troubleshooting and overall resolution.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Solid experience in software QA tests and outsourcing of testing processes.
- Knowledge in linux systems.
- Backend testing skills (frontend testing skills are a plus, but not required).
- Knowledge in REST APIs, web services (API testing).
- Knowledge of Gitlab CI / CD, Docker, Bash would definitively be a plus.
- A Devops mindset.
- A good team player with great attitude and a passion for technology.
- Ability to multi-task and investigate several issues at once.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum.
- Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Testing Lifecycle, Testing Expertise, Testing Techniques, Testing Management, and Quality Management.
- Fluency in English. Other languages are a plus.
- You will be required to continuously optimize the way we monitor and mitigate errors.
- You will be required to work with DevOps, Agile and waterfall: Scrum and project management knowledge and expertise.
- Automation testing tools – new technologies and process to ensure Quality.
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- TUI Musement operate in over 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company.
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes.
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in port worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com #TUIjobs #TUIMusement