Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Manager, Franchise Operations - Nevada and Central California to join our team.Why Wyndham?
By joining Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, you will play an integral role in our mission to make hotel travel possible for all. You’ll be part of the largest hotel franchise company in the world, where we strive to deliver the best value to our owners and guests. Most importantly, you’ll be entrusted to live our unique Count on Me culture, set by our core values of integrity, accountability, inclusive, caring and fun. At Wyndham, we provide all team members the opportunity to grow through best-in-class training and career development, leadership training, mentorship opportunities and educational support. Supporting our team members is a top priority, which is why we offer competitive compensation and benefits, vacation, team member appreciation days, workplace flexibility and much more. At Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, we value and embrace a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion that supports team members of all backgrounds and experiences. We can’t wait to welcome you!The Role
The Manager of Franchise Operations supports the overall mission of the Franchise Operations team by nurturing relationships with owners by understanding their individual goals and needs while recognizing every hotel is unique. The MFO optimizes owners’ performance by delivering innovative solutions and relevant resources using our experience and network across the organization.What you'll do
You'll be successful if you have
- Compel owner involvement to achieve performance goals and drive franchisee satisfaction by embracing an Owner First mindset that directly aligns with our Count on Me service culture values: Being Responsive, Being Respectful and Delivering a Great Experience.
- Develop trusted relationships with external customers in order to educate, motivate and influence adoption of tools and resources to elevate performance.
- Execute Wyndham Hotels and Resorts initiatives, projects and related tasks.
- Execute a Portfolio Management strategy that improves overall performance through consistent communication, contact and touchpoints with hotels and owners.
- Analyze data to develop and execute strategies to expand revenue generation opportunities, drive growth and performance while improving quality performance and increasing customer satisfaction with each hotel.
- Drive NRG through retention and development opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders.
- Provide accountability to the organization through documentation, follow up and system reporting.
- Achieve annual service, performance and KPI goals in order to impact WHR profitability.
- Take ownership of personal and professional development.
- Project a positive image and promote the value of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts.
- Respond to one off requests from the business that are property specific.
- Position entails exposure to interior and exterior hotel property environments inclusive of the multilevel properties, inclement weather (i.e. stairs, onsite restaurants, pool and exercise facilities, etc.)
- Seamless continuation of work while traveling on company business (i.e. conduct work using mobile devices, from hotels, while at trade shows, and/or across varying time zones when necessary).
- 90% travel with flexible work schedule.
- Work under pressure with extended hours/days when required, in order to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to independently prioritize and schedule multiple responsibilities.
- This position requires the ability to stand and be on your feet for approximately 50% of the day.
- This position requires the ability to sit and drive long distances for approximately 75% of the week.
- Qualified candidates must be able to lift a minimum of 10 lbs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required to effectively present material to various audiences.
- This position requires the ability to bend, twist, squat, push/pull while inspecting properties.
- 2 to 4 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field required, preferably, property and corporate management experience.
- 4 year college degree (Preferred).
- Multi-property experience.
- Industry certifications (Preferred).
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (i.e. Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.)
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the world’s largest hotel franchising company by the number of properties with approximately 9,100 hotels across over 95 countries on six continents. Through our network of more than 836,000 rooms appealing to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in the hospitality industry. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the world in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham employs more than 2,000 corporate team members worldwide who are dedicated to the Company’s mission of making hotel travel possible for all. Supporting thousands of franchisees and a growing global portfolio of 24 hotel brands—think household names like Wyndham, La Quinta, Ramada, Days Inn and Super 8—Wyndham team members are a widespread group of individuals with diverse interests and backgrounds. Our unique Count on Me culture, commitment to flexibility and core values of Integrity, Accountability, Inclusivity, Caring and Fun are just part of what continues to make Wyndham an award-winning best place to work.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Employment Status:
Full-time What we expect from you
You will play an important part in our mission to make travel possible for all by:
∙ Being responsive, respectful and delivering great experiences to our guests, partners and communities.
∙ Foster an inclusive environment where individuals feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work and share their diverse perspectives.
∙ Bring your best every day and strive to exceed expectations in all you do.What you can expect from us
With Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, you can expect a fulfilling career to include:
∙ Growth opportunities through best-in-class training and career development, leadership training, mentorship opportunities and educational support.
∙ Competitive salary and benefits.
∙ Team member benefit programs that focus on nutrition, exercise, lifestyle management, physical and emotional wellness, financial health, and the quality of the environment in which all team members work and live.
∙ A Culture of Diversity & Inclusion - Our inclusive culture infuses different perspectives that reflect our diverse customers and communities around the world.About Wyndham
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Every day, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. With more hotels than anyone else, we offer the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world. So wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.Nearest Major Market: