Take a three-hour voyage into the intriguing world of tiki, learning exotic cocktail recipes, surprising techniques and the art of tiki garnishing.
Ce que vous apprendrez
Discover lesser-known cocktail recipes, creative techniques and hear all about the intriguing origins of tiki culture from our experienced, tiki-loving instructor.
The course includes:
- 3 hours of video
- 18 advanced bartending lessons
- 16 expert-level cocktail recipes
- Official EBS certificate
Here's what you'll learn...
- Master the Sugar-refining process - learn how to turn cane sugar into molasses and other ingredients that we’ll later use to create syrups.
- Create Homemade syrups - Discover how to make a range of simple & complex syrups, using different ingredients to achieve specific flavours.
- Learn Ancient & Modern techniques - You’ll cover techniques old & new, from macerating overproof rums and extracting oils from nuts to mixing flavours using the ‘flash blend’ technique.
- Craft Iconic Garnishes - When it comes to garnishing a tiki cocktail, more is definitely more. Learn about the most iconic tiki garnishes, and how to execute them using crafty techniques.
- Immerse yourself in Tiki culture - Travel through 40 years of tiki culture and watch its evolution. You’ll even get to pay virtual visits to the most famous bars and masterminds in tiki history.
- Meet Don Beach and Trader Vic - Meet the two biggest names in tiki history, learn about their voyage through uncharted territory and discover what inspired their most famous cocktails.
Détails du cours
À qui s'adresse ce cours?
This course is designed for all experience levels. So all you’ll need is a bit of curiosity and a keen interest in tiki!