What you will be doing:
- Leads the organizations CSR programs and initiatives such as planning, executing, command and control and risk and crisis management.
- Promotes current and develop new sustainability program, and ensure compliance with the company policies and standards while maximizing best practice.
- Creates reports related to the company CSR and sustainability programs such as environmental risk assessments and incident investigations and propose future improvements.
- Graduate of a degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Social Sciences or any related field.
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant working experience in corporate social responsibility and sustainability programs, corporate communications and media management.
- Background in internal and external communications on a diverse team and in a luxury hotel is an advantage.
Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world.
Ability to contribute to the local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21.