We are Accor. We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are more than 230,000 hospitality experts placing people at the heart of what we do, creating new connections & emotions for our guests, nurturing real passion for service and achievement beyond limits.
We’re so much more than hotels — we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences , whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 40+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups .
Building on the strength of our teams and our strong holistic ecosystem of brands & solutions, we are breaking new ground to shape the hospitality of tomorrow and inspire new ways to experience the world.
Do what you love. Care for the world. Dare to challenge the status quo!
Accor Careers | Discover Our Career Opportunities
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the business operations
- Lead the overall management and strategic direction of the property and support all departments in the achievement of operational targets
- Maximize the property in terms of profit and management of financials
- Ensure full compliance with operating controls and legislation in all areas of the business
- Building your team
- Actively involved in the recruitment process of positions within the property to select the best fit
- Champion employee engagement and promote a collaborative and inclusive environment where all employees are encouraged to provide input
- Driving service culture
- Maintain product and service quality standards to exceed guest expectations
- Promote the brand and ensure all brand essentials and standards are in place and executed consistently.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a leadership role within a similar hotel brand or business
- Passionate to grow and develop self and others
- Strong relator with ability to build relationships
- Strategic, creative and able to communicate effectively
- A proven leader who is able to inspire others
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated success in driving the commercial performance of the business and delivering on KPIs.
What is in it for you:
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21