Fairmont Royal Pavilion is a beautiful 75 room property located on the platinum coast of beautiful Barbados, which focuses on the growth and development of staff by offering learning opportunities to gain valuable experience in the business
- Ensure that the quality of cleaning in rooms and public areas are up to standard
- Lead and supervise the day-to-day operation of the department to ensure service standards are followed with friendly and engaging service
- Assist with scheduling
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments for our guests
- Ensure employees are informed daily about priorities to personalize service
- Responsible for the training and development of employees
- Responsible for overall departmental quality assessments and audits.
- Assist with the management of inventory.
- Assist with scheduling, payroll and time and attendance
- Assist with the administration of Housekeeping
Associate Degree Tourism / Hospitality
CXC Mathematics and English Grade 3 or above
- Service focused personality is essential
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Prior experience in the execution of audits and quality control assessments in a luxury hotel.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
- Must be energetic and able to lift and pull items 15 - 20 pounds