SOCIAL MEMBERSHIP MANAGER - Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa (Hotel) To develop the Social Membership club marketing and sales objectives, tactics, programs, budgets, market research, concept positioning, promotion and public relations as approved and directed by the Director, Sales and Marketing and General Manger, to meet or exceed relevant Club performance objectives
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Member of the Club planning team.
- Responsible for the development of the Club’s plan, programs and collateral materials; to establish and maintain a profitable membership level within the Club, under the direction of the Director, Sales & Marketing.
- Responsible for the implementation of the Club’s sales plan, programs and collateral materials.
- Responsible for the successful implementation of Corporate directed sales and marketing programs within the Club.
Responsible for the preparation and recommendation of the annual Membership Plan for the Club to include:
- Goals and objectives for new Member enrollments, targeted number of prospects and targeted closing ratios.
- Plan, organize and implement prospective member and member events.
- Plan and schedule fitness classes.
- Goals and objectives for dues line growth through increased membership levels, enrollments and/or upgrades to higher quality classifications of membership, pricing/dues increases and Member retention.
- Goals and objectives for initiation deposit revenues for the Club through enrollments, upgrades, transfers and change of designees.
- Membership Department expense planning and control.
- Market research to support the plan.
- Responsibility for developing and managing budget and forecast.
- Control of the Membership Operating Budget overhead.
- Prepare documentation for review and approval of all membership category changes, additions, re-openings, category variation or manipulations for the Club to be submitted to the Club Director and General Manager.
Membership Processing and Record Keeping
- Responsible for the maintenance of accurate and up-to-date records on all prospects and Members. Establish and track members spending statistics. Work with accounting on monthly aging reports and participate in the credit meeting.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining accurate tracking of complimentary services for members, including guest passes and treatments.
Public Relations/Community Relations
- Represents the Club in community activities and organizations to provide community awareness of the Club and to develop sources for prospective Club Members.
- Engage with Members to ensure they are aware of all events on property. Assist and oversee new member orientation. Plan member activities and act as a private concierge for any members booking sister properties or utilizing Fairmont's Club facilities.
Club Newsletter or Membership Communication
- Responsible for the oversight of the Club newsletter, including compiling articles and editing final copy.
Spa Group Sales
The Spa Group Sales Manager educates group, local and potential guests on Spa treatments, services and cabana rentals thereby increasing total spa revenue. The specific focus is on capturing in house and day group business for the Spa. Interface between the spa, sales, conventions and public relations departments. Provide information and guidance to prospective guests regarding spa and fitness facilities, programs and pricing while delivering uncompromising attention to guest service.
- Consult with group guests during their stay providing personalized service and education.
- Contacts group guests who require additional Spa information not provided by reservations.
- Tracks all Spa group statistics including Spa revenue per occupied group room and treatments per occupied room by market segment.
- Host all groups during their specific days at the Spa ensuring smooth operations.
- Source potential markets and guests through the hotel occupancy, grass roots marketing, wedding planners, wineries, etc. Follow through on all prospective business
- Meet with group meeting planners to determine how spa can fit into their program, show the spa facility, when requested, answer questions/inquiries and customize spa programs.
- In conjunction with the Director of Spa and Director of Sales & Marketing, develop special promotions based on business levels and hotel business mix to capture guests, SVG and Good neighbour’s
- Assist with the planning and successful execution of all Spa events and workshops
- Stimulate, create demand, and build awareness for the spa services through contacting all definite groups in advance of their program to attract attention and create interest.
- Responsible for representing the spa at all pre-cons, registrations, FAMs and site visits.
- Develop and implement prospect follow-up: phone, letters, thank you cards, etc.
- Work with advertising and promotion as required
- Maintain thorough knowledge of competitors, including location, product offerings, pricing and promotions.
- Prepares all correspondence related to Spa group sales including contracts, appointment scheduling and guest group itineraries.
- Maximizes Book4Time schedule for profitability.
- Answers the phone within three rings and consistently uses the guests’ names.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum two years’ experience in direct sales with a successful record of accomplishment.
- Undergraduate degree preferred in business, marketing, public relations, communications or related field.
- Highly engaged and a passion for social interaction and working with people
- Strong verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong written communication skills in business letter writing and creating professional collateral materials.
- Able to maintain positive attitude and composure while meeting deadlines and quotas. Ability to work within a team.
- Strong time management skills and organizational aptitude.
- Computer skills in word processing and spreadsheets.
Your team and working environment:
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa, an elegant Spanish mission-style Inn, boasts exceptional accommodation in the heart of Wine Country. As one big team, we know that only together we can do amazing things. A community of service professionals coming together with a common purpose to welcome, connect, and serve others.
Visa Requirements: Applicants must be able to provide proof that they are legally able to work in the United States.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/V/D.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS