Cenizaro Hotels & Resorts
Zanzibar Town, Tanzania
Pullman Hotels & Resorts set the new standard in extraordinary global travel and living, delivering a unique experience to today’s hyper-connected global nomads. Part of Accor Group, these vibrant, enterprising hubs are where guests can seize opportunities, seamlessly conduct business, explore, take time for personal wellbeing and make connections.
Pullman Tbilisi Axis Towers, located in the landmark building of the highest towers in the city, is the first upscale hotel by Accor group in the capital of Georgia. Pullman hotel features 220 rooms, 2000 m2 of banqueting facilities, Restaurant and Bar on the top floors, as well as luxurious spa. Offering best-in-class room comfort, creative approach for meetings and events, fitness facilities as well as fresh, innovative culinary concepts, Pullman Tbilisi Axis Towers aims to become the preferred choice for business and leisure travelers.
We want to create a business we can be proud of, and our Heartists are central to this goal. So to make this happen, we need people who are open-minded, forward thinking and have the drive to serve others from the heart, with curiosity and inventiveness. Pullman is your playground. Play to your strengths and be part of an exciting journey.
We are looking for a Waiter/Waitress, who will be the secret to an outstanding experience. You will know the menu, make recommendations and help people choose dishes to suit their personal tastes.
Remember that evening, weekend and holiday shifts are all part of the job, so flexibility is also necessary. However, what counts are your people skills: you will be genuinely eager to give guests a unique experience.
Your primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Sharing your full knowledge of menu items, preparation methods, beverage lists, and specialty items with our guests, providing excellent service;
· Taking and placing guest orders, delivering food and drink items, and clearing dishes from tables to maintain a clean and organized dining room;
· Ensure mis-en-place is well stocked at all stations
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Following all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
· Previous food and beverage service preferred;
· Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times;
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities;
· Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment;
· Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team;
· Good command of Georgian and English languages.
Does this sound like you? Apply now and help make Pullman Hotels & Resorts an exciting and innovative place to be.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Temps plein, Indéfini
Date de début du contrat:Dès que possible
Date d'entrée en fonction (au plus tard):