Stage Réceptionniste H/F - Hôtel des Grands Boulevards
Leading the hospitality revolution, Accor is more than a hotel group. With luxury to economy, homestays to resorts, we are a holistic ecosystem of 40 brands in 110 countries, Talent and Solutions, ready to engage with the future’s endless possibilities. Accor has an offer to bring new life to the way you live, work, play and do business with a personalized guest experience.
Presentation of the environment:
Accor Tech is a leading hospitality technology employer, headquartered in Paris, and operating across the world: our global #OneTechTeam works to simplify and accelerate technology for Accor’s hospitality businesses. We focus on the needs of owners, hotel managers and our Accor colleagues and we remain committed to leading technology innovation in our industry. We are accelerating our Move to Cloud strategy to support our fast-changing environment and execute on our overall strategy.
Accor Tech team members are responsible for:
· The infrastructure and day-to-day operations of over 5,000 hotels,
· The stability and security of complex local and global tech systems,
· The hotel tech experience for hotels, guests, and partners
· The architecture of our systems and solutions
· The corporate backbone, systems and solutions that enable Accor to operate successfully,
· The definition, planning, and execution of our strategy that future-proof our business and ensure we remain competitive.
Within Accor Tech you are responsible for assisting process improvements projects using process mining techniques, coordinate with all actors and make propositions to improve global efficiency, hotel satisfaction & costs (the first process analyzed will be the Hotel Support Process). You rely on process mining tools to analyze the process and propose and implement solutions to better monitor our processes.
Key interactions are : All Accor Teams globally (in headquarters & hubs) in IT & Business teams. External partners.
Role and responsibilities:
· Train and use process mining tools to become an expert on this solution and support users
· Assist the process owners for monitoring processes (end-to end hotel support process…)
· Help to formalize the process and establish communication support to main actors to facilitate understanding
· Help to organize governance with all actors involved in process & within stakeholders
· Make propositions (process, organization, procedures)
· Propose evolutions to better monitor the process
· Measure KPI to follow the project and communicate success or difficulties
· Collaborate with Operational Excellence Team within Tech Performance when transformation project or complex problem-solving skills are required on part of the process
· Eventually train teams on how to better monitor the process and what KPI monitor
- Background and experience: a first experience in managing projects or processes is a plus.
- Education level: Degree from business school or engineering or university in Information Systems (BAC+4 or +5).
- Language: Fluent in French & English. Most of deliverables will be in English. Some workshops will be in English as well.
- Technical and business competencies:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strongly result oriented
- Highly motivated, curious, and organized
- Spirit in continuous and performance improvement
- First general knowledge of information systems
- Knowledge in process mining principles & tools
- Knowledge in processes and customer/support organizations
- Knowledge on Quality of Service and operational Excellence (Lean / Six Sigma)
- Analytical skills & problem-solving skill
This role is open for an apprenticeship contract for a duration of 12 months.
Note: Customization may be included for any specific local or legislative requirements, such as work permits
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Accor is a world leading hospitality group consisting of 5,300 properties and 10,000 food and beverage venues throughout 110 countries. The group has one of the industry’s most diverse and fully-integrated hospitality ecosystems encompassing more than 40 luxury, premium, midscale and economy hotel brands, entertainment and nightlife venues, restaurants and bars, branded private residences, shared accommodation properties, concierge services, co-working spaces and more.
Accor’s unmatched position in lifestyle hospitality – one of the fastest growing categories in the industry – is led by Ennismore, a joint venture, which Accor holds a majority shareholding. Ennismore is a creative hospitality company with a global collective of entrepreneurial and founderbuilt brands with purpose at their heart. Accor boasts an unrivalled portfolio of distinctive brands and more than 230,000 team members worldwide.
Members benefit from the company’s comprehensive loyalty program – ALL - Accor Live Limitless – a daily lifestyle companion that provides access to a wide variety of rewards, services and experiences.
Through its Planet 21 –Acting Here, Accor Solidarity, RiiSE and ALL Heartist Fund initiatives, the Group is focused on driving positive action through business ethics, responsible tourism, environmental sustainability, community engagement, diversity and inclusivity.
Date de début du contrat:Dès que possible
Date d'entrée en fonction (au plus tard):