Leading the hospitality revolution, Accor is more than a hotel group. With luxury to economy, homestays to resorts, we are a holistic ecosystem of 40 brands in 110 countries, Talent and Solutions, ready to engage with the future’s endless possibilities. Accor has an offer to bring new life to the way you live, work, play and do business with a personalized guest experience.
Presentation of the environment:
Accor Tech is a leading hospitality technology employer, headquartered in Paris, and operating across the world: our global #OneTechTeam works to simplify and accelerate technology for Accor’s hospitality businesses. We focus on the needs of owners, hotel managers and our Accor colleagues and we remain committed to leading technology innovation in our industry. We are accelerating our Move to Cloud strategy to support our fast-changing environment and execute on our overall strategy.
Accor Tech team members are responsible for:
· The infrastructure and day-to-day operations of over 5,000 hotels,
· The stability and security of complex local and global tech systems,
· The hotel tech experience for hotels, guests, and partners
· The architecture of our systems and solutions
· The corporate backbone, systems and solutions that enable Accor to operate successfully,
· The definition, planning, and execution of our strategy that future-proof our business and ensure we remain competitive.
Within Accor Tech you are responsible for assisting process improvements projects using process mining techniques, coordinate with all actors and make propositions to improve global efficiency, hotel satisfaction & costs (the first process analyzed will be the Hotel Support Process). You rely on process mining tools to analyze the process and propose and implement solutions to better monitor our processes.
Key interactions are : All Accor Teams globally (in headquarters & hubs) in IT & Business teams. External partners.
Role and responsibilities:
· Train and use process mining tools to become an expert on this solution and support users
· Assist the process owners for monitoring processes (end-to end hotel support process…)
· Help to formalize the process and establish communication support to main actors to facilitate understanding
· Help to organize governance with all actors involved in process & within stakeholders
· Make propositions (process, organization, procedures)
· Propose evolutions to better monitor the process
· Measure KPI to follow the project and communicate success or difficulties
· Collaborate with Operational Excellence Team within Tech Performance when transformation project or complex problem-solving skills are required on part of the process
· Eventually train teams on how to better monitor the process and what KPI monitor
- Background and experience: a first experience in managing projects or processes is a plus.
- Education level: Degree from business school or engineering or university in Information Systems (BAC+4 or +5).
- Language: Fluent in French & English. Most of deliverables will be in English. Some workshops will be in English as well.
- Technical and business competencies:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strongly result oriented
- Highly motivated, curious, and organized
- Spirit in continuous and performance improvement
- First general knowledge of information systems
- Knowledge in process mining principles & tools
- Knowledge in processes and customer/support organizations
- Knowledge on Quality of Service and operational Excellence (Lean / Six Sigma)
- Analytical skills & problem-solving skill
This role is open for an apprenticeship contract for a duration of 12 months.
Note: Customization may be included for any specific local or legislative requirements, such as work permits
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are more than 290,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement beyond limits.
Building on the strength of our teams and of our fully integrated ecosystem of leading brands, personalized services & expert solutions, we break new ground to reimagine hospitality and inspire new ways to experience the world.
WE ARE ACCOR
Our leadership is bold. Our agility thrives on open innovation and we embrace the new, whether it's diversity, trends, challenges. As change accelerates, we continually hone our vision of hospitality reinvented, developing how we use spaces and share with the world.
We are a forward-thinking partner that delivers on steadfast commitment thanks to the most diversified & best performing integrated hospitality ecosystem. Our industry-defining tools catalyze stable growth, driving performance and value. Our global scope and specialist expertise empower those we work with.
Accor hospitality is fundamentally about people and our success relies on our Heartists® to deliver the best service, welcome and care for our guests. With people at heart, our world expands. Our culture nurtures empowerment and welcomes everyone with openness.
We are 100% committed to sustainability, with people at the heart of what we do. As such, we strive to make a meaningful impact by unlocking lifestyle experiences and shaping the hospitality of tomorrow - together, with all our stakeholders: Heartists®, owners, partners, guests and communities.
OUR INTEGRATED HOSPITALITY ECOSYSTEL
Our strong ecosystem of brands, value-added services & solutions, and powerful loyalty program allows us to constantly reinvent unique experiences and services for our clients in line with their evolving needs and new ways of living, traveling and working, from hotel stays to restaurants, to working and meeting. For our partners, we also maximize performance and value, thanks to our complete range of business solutions and expertise.
This unmatched ecosystem creates memorable lifestyle experiences, expanding hospitality beyond hotel walls to elevate everyday moments. And brings to life the vision of Augmented Hospitality at the core of our business, a refined vision of hospitality and the tailor-made services we can provide to a community of clients made up of guests and locals alike.
OUR UNRIVALED PORTFOLIO OF BRANDS
Accor offers the most diverse brand portfolio of the industry with 40+ hotel brands across all segments, from luxury to economy, as well as entertainment, restaurants & bars, coworking and business services & solutions to boost performance.
OUR GLOBAL FOOTPRINT
The Group is established in 110 countries and we are constantly expanding our presence and leadership across the world.
Date de début du contrat: