Description du poste
Reporting to the Southern Europe Digital Manager, you will benefit from an in-depth understanding of the Procurement activities and the digital tools. You will be working in an international context with multiple stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Support the implementation of our eCommerce platform across the region
- Improve the awareness and adoption of our tools towards our clients and internal teams
- Coordinate the monthly communication to our customers (newsletters)
Your main missions will be to:
Support the implementation of our eCommerce platform across the region
- Enhance the visibility of our key products and hotels essentials: set-up virtual categories, tag local or brand standard products…
- Create content to optimize the ordering experience of our hotels: promotions, latest news, brand standards, CSR initiatives…
- Contribute to supplier onboardings and support
Improve the awareness and adoption of our tools towards our clients and internal teams
- Prepare communication and training materials - on new tools, processes or features
- Update the knowledge base for suppliers and/or hotels in accordance with the evolution of the tools
- Conduct training sessions for the internal teams (category managers, sales team) and support them on their advance usage of the tools
- Coordinate the communication to our customers and suppliers
- Inform about diverse interesting news by creating E-mailings campaigns or Newsletters
- Participate to the organization of different Events for our suppliers or customers
Profile and Skills
- Business School student – Natural leader, you easily establish relationships and communicate efficiently with your colleagues
- You can work in autonomy, are able to act pro-actively and collaboratively in a team environment with multiple stakeholders
- You know the project management basics and are eager to work in several projects simultaneously
- You have very good communication skills, a deep knowledge of PowerPoint and/or any other communication tools
- Fluent English is a must, Spanish or Italian is a plus
Depending on profile and Accor internal salary matrix
50% of commute fees + Lunch allowance (Tickets Restaurants)
Please submit your resume and cover letter in English
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 hospitality experts placing people at the heart of what we do and nurturing real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. We take care of millions of guests all around the world.
With an unrivalled portfolio of 33 brands from luxury to economy, Accor has been providing hospitality savoir-faire for more than 50 years: Sofitel Legend, SO, Sofitel, MGallery, Pullman, Raffles, Fairmont, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, Adagio Premium, Novotel, Mercure, Mama Shelter, Adagio, ibis, ibis Styles, Adagio access, ibis budget and hotelF1.
About Astore, our Global Procurement Organization
Astore is our Global Procurement Organization which covers all products & services needed by our clients to address their daily operational needs or one-shot construction and renovation projects.
The Southern Europe Astore team is responsible for sourcing, negotiating and promoting its products and services in France, Spain, Portugal and Italy.
In the last few years, the Procurement team has placed the digital transformation in its top priorities, aiming to support the internal team from sourcing to selling, and to ease the entire procurement process of our Accor hotels and non-Accor partners.
Accor is a world-leading augmented hospitality group offering unique and meaningful experiences in almost 5,200 hotels, resorts, and residences across 110 countries. With an unrivalled portfolio of 40 brands from luxury to economy, Accor has been providing hospitality savoir-faire for more than 50 years. Beyond accommodations, Accor enables new ways to live, work, and play with Food&Beverage, nightlife, wellbeing, and coworking brands. To drive business performance, Accor’s portfolio of business accelerators amplifies hospitality distribution, operations, and experiences. Guests have access to one of the world’s most attractive hotel loyalty programs. Accor is deeply committed to sustainable value creation, and plays an active role in giving back to planet and community. Planet 21 – Acting Here endeavors to act for “positive hospitality”, while Accor Solidarity, the endowment fund, empowers disadvantaged people through professional training and access to employment.