Sales Manager EMEA - Outpayce
At Outpayce, our goal is to deliver smooth, end-to-end travel payments experiences by helping our customers and travelers to benefit from new advances in payments, more quickly across the entire journey.
As a wholly-owned Amadeus company, we combine Amadeus’ reliability, knowledge and technological innovation with Outpayce’s hunger to disrupt the ways of processing payments and delivering greater choice, faster innovation and an improved experience for airlines, hotels, travel sellers and corporations worldwide.
Our current portfolio includes a global payments gateway and virtual card-based pay-out solutions. To enhance our offer and better serve our customers, we’re evolving the proposition for our business with fresh investment in specialist talent and new partnerships, an open API platform and an aim to deliver new regulated payment services.
Join our global team of experts as we build the future of travel payments.
This position's purpose is to develop and achieve our B2B Payments revenue targets in accordance with the commercial plan. Collaborate and recommend with the business/market strategy and execute both business development and commercial/sales plan for the region. Work with the corporate Ourpayce team, Issuers, Credit Card networks such as MasterCard and VISA and TCH to execute the plan. A successful Account Manager will ultimately play a role in their customers differentiation from their competitors in the B2B Payments arena.
In this role you'll
- Comply with objectives set, achieving expected sales target, revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction level in the Region.
- Build, develop and maintain structured relationship with Travel Agencies in order to find new opportunities, retain and expand B2B Wallet market share.
- Identify customers needs; analyze and propose potential solutions and work together with Outpayce Team in order to find the best product that fits customers requirements. Collaborate with the product strategy definition, and also with with product expansion in the region. Develop and maintain partnerships with the most important players/partners in the region.
- Work with Account Managers in order to identify and qualify customer prospects and build a robust sales pipeline.
- Coordinate B2B Wallet implementation process in all main customers in order to guarantee a quick adoption, covering all possible gaps that might appear during this process.
The ideal candidate
- Has a Bachelor degree / MBA/Masters is a plus
- Demonstrates around 3+ years experience in the B2B Tech and/or Payment industry in a sales/business development (hunter) role
- Possesses knowledge in Fintech, Banking, Payments or Credit Card Industry. Experience within the Travel Industry is a plus
- Is proficient in English, other languages are desirable
- Strong building relations and analytical skills
What we can offer you
Ready to leave your footprint? Be the power behind better journeysDiversity & Inclusion
- An opportunity to play a key role in challenging the industry’s legacy ways of processing travel payments
- Work with and learn from highly regarded experts in the travel payments space
- Work in a company that has been voted as a Top UK & European Employer for four consecutive years and recognized as a Financial Times Leader in Diversity
- Access to a comprehensive suite of learning and development tools
- A role that tangibly impacts millions of travelers around the globe
- An opportunity to work in a multicultural, fun, and supportive global team
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.