Description du poste
As a Specialty Outlet Chef you are responsible for the smooth operation of the outlet kitchen with emphasis on quality, presentation within the guidelines of the standardized menus, and employee training and head up our significant restaurant, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Supervise the Outlet Kitchen in the preparation and presentation of all food items in accordance with the hotel’s SOPs and standardized menu guidelines
• Monitor regular standards of production to ensure highest level of quality
• Monitor all aspects pertaining to the control of the hotel’s food cost
• Participate in the drafting of concept ideas and menus for all special events and functions while encouraging all employees to put forward their ideas and utilizing them wherever practical
• Ensure HACCP standards are implemented and follow the appropriate hygiene standards as per Municipality requirements at all times
• Ensure consistent on the job training session for culinary colleagues and promote health and safety
You should have a professional kitchen apprenticeship or chefs training course and at least three years experiences in quality establishments along with excellent specialized culinary skills. The ability to communicate well in English and a proven track of food preparation, presentation and preservation knowledge is an essential.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be positively spirited and passionate about food and be committed to work together with the service team to deliver an amazing guest experiences every time. You will demonstrate energy and enthusiasm at work, be customer driven, ‘hands on’ and organized. You portray a strong, firm and fair effective leadership style and have proven the ability to work in a multicultural environment and under difficult condition while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results
Amwaj Rotana, Jumeirah Beach
Located by the beach on Dubai’s glamorous and cosmopolitan leisure and retail promenade, The Walk, Amwaj Rotana is one of the finest five-star luxury hotels in the Marina district. With popular attractions right on its doorstep, from the famous Jumeirah Beach and bustling Beach Mall with its children’s waterpark, to Bluewaters Island, home to the world’s tallest Ferris Wheel, Ain Dubai, it is a convenient and luxurious destination for business and leisure travellers. Dubai International Airport and Al Maktoum International are both a 25-minute drive from the property.
Enjoy the sophistication and space of our 301 elegantly-furnished rooms and suites, all featuring private balconies with stunning views of Jumeirah Beach, the Arabian Gulf and the Palm Jumeirah, plus complimentary Wi-Fi. Upgrade to our bespoke Club Rotana rooms and make the most of our hotel-within-a-hotel concept offering exclusive benefits and privileges, including lounge access.
Experience our award-winning food and beverage venues including the world-famous Benihana Restaurant, serving delicious American-Japanese Teppanyaki; JB’s Gastropub, with a menu inspired by British and American pub favourites; the chic Rosso Restaurant and Bar offering authentic Italian flair; and our all-day dining venue, Horizon, showcasing the world’s most popular cuisines. For a casual get together with friends, try the funky Arabesque Fumo Lounge by Rosso; sip a relaxing drink by the pool at the Sundeck Pool Bar; or enjoy a quick bite and coffee or freshly-squeezed juice at the Atrium Lobby Lounge. For business meetings or events with distinction, choose from three conference rooms and the world-class Sadaf Ballroom, all equipped with state-of-the-art technologies.
Keep in shape or take time to relax at the Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club with outdoor swimming pools and a sun terrace, a fully-equipped fitness centre, a Jacuzzi, steam and sauna rooms and beautiful Jumeirah coastline views as a backdrop. For guests travelling with young children our Flipper’s Kids Club offers a range of fun, supervised activities to keep your little ones busy.
Autres offres suggérées
- Cost AccountantDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Outlet CashierDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Specialty Outlet Chef - ItalianDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Host/HostessDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Accounts PayableDubai, United Arab Emirates