Guest Service Agent
À propos du poste
• Be located in the Hotel Lobby in order to assist guests whenever required.
• Welcome and handle all walk-ins.
• Support the LSM and ALSM with any administrative duties.
• Run required reports and report any discrepancies to involved parties.
• Constantly be up to date regarding expected arrivals and departures.
• Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions in a good working relationship.
• Establishes rapport with guests whilst maintaining good guest relationship.
• Works in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in a spirit of “We work through Teams”.
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly reports and storage control report.
• Support demonstrating and reinforcing Armani’s Values and Culture Characteristics.
• Ensures punctuality is kept at all times.
• Deal with enquiries in person or by telephone.
• Take appropriate steps in emergency.
• Receive and attend to outgoing calls: local, trunk and international.
• Take Responsibility cashing up guests payments.
• Be always updated about special programs and events in the hotel and in the city in order to recognize and respond to guests needs.
À propos de vous
• Previous experience in a 5* Hotel and/or related fields.
• At least 1 year experience in the same position.
• Good knowledge of Opera.
• Fluent English and additional languages desirable (Chinese or Arabic).
• Good knowledge of the attractions and events in Milan.
- Langues requises: Italien et Anglais.
Welcome to Armani Hotel Milano, a five stars luxury hotel inaugurated in 2011 following a collaboration between Giorgio Armani S.p.A., one of the most prestigious fashion brands in the world, and Emaar Properties PJSC, the creator of iconic development projects.
Located in the heart of the famous Milan fashion district of Via Manzoni and Via Montenapoleone, just a few minutes away from the amazing Duomo cathedral and La Scala Theatre, the Armani Hotel Milano, with 95 luxury guestrooms and suites, is the second hotel of the brand Armani Hotels & Resorts after the Armani Hotel Dubai situated in the famous Burj Khalifa.
Armani Hotel Milano is the perfect place for a luxury experience made of comfort, privacy and beauty, in line with the Stay with Armani philosophy, which promises a “home-away-from-home” experience: we welcome every guest as our own, delivering a genuine home approach and a unique lifestyle experience.
Guest Service Agent
Temps plein, 12 mois
Date de début du contrat: