At Cap Vermell Grand Hotel we are looking for a content manager to work as a team member to create the most professional marketing team in Cap Vermell hotel. To develop, implement, monitor and evaluate the hotel’s website content, third party websites to enhance the visibility and the exposure of Cap Vermell hotel. To create and develop content through all social media channels aligned with the Cap Vermell hotel guidelines
• To establish an annual and fully integrated Social Media Calendar with measurable objectives, strategies and action steps.
• To assist in the preparation, utilisation and update of an Annual Marketing Plan, broken down as necessary by division and/or department.
• To measure, interpret, prioritise and evaluate the effectiveness of Social Media activities through an ROI analysis and adjust as necessary.
• To assist in the production, compilation and dissemination of Spanish, English and German press releases.
• To respond to any changes in the departmental function as dictated by the industry, company or hotel.
• To assist in the implementation of below the line programs and activities such as direct mail campaigns.
• To prepare and send the monthly newsletter.
• Establishes and maintains good relationship with Social Media individuals.
• Assists in the supervision of the internal arrangements for photojournalists and media on assignment at the hotel.
• Coordinates and makes arrangement for photography or press releases purposes.
• Closely works together with other departments to assess and support their internal and external communications needs.
• Prepares and submits the monthly report on a timely manner.
• Proofreads all collateral when required.
• Ensures all collateral are prepared according to the Cap Vermell hotel requirement and guidelines.
• Arranges and conducts hotel site inspections with journalists, editors and/or any marketing communications and social media related individuals when required.
• Proactively seeks opportunities (internally and externally) to promote rooms and food and beverage business.
• Responds to changes in the Marketing Communications function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
• Minimum experience of 3 years in similar positions
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations, Communication, Journalism, or similar.
• Essential English and Spanish. German will be valued.
Langues requises: Anglais et Espagnol. Allemand est un plus
Cap Vermell Grand Hotel is a luxury resort, which reflects the style of a traditional Majorcan hilltop village with reference of local art and cultural heritage.
Whether your expertise is on food and beverage, sales and marketing, finance or front of house, you will experience opportunities to develop yourself and grow within the world of Cap Vermell. Cap Vermell Grand Hotel offers wide range of services to its transient and group guests, including four restaurants, meeting and banquet spaces and a spa, so there are many opportunities for different profiles and interests.
Join a local team with international recognition and discover new experiences in a member resort of the Leading Hotels of the World.