À propos du poste
The Food & Beverage Marketing Manager will lead all marketing initiatives relating to Capital Motion Group. This experienced individual will develop comprehensive marketing strategies, campaigns, and initiatives to drive foot traffic, generate revenue, increase on-site conversion, and ensure repeat business after departure. Additionally, the individual in this role will create, develop, and execute marketing campaigns spanning the entire acquisition and retention funnel to reach locals, tourists, and convention attendees. Critical to this role is creativity, innovation, being a self-starter, and having a deep knowledge of the food and beverage industry in UAE or GCC.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Develop and execute strategic ongoing marketing initiatives and programs to target locals, tourists.
• Responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for the various restaurants and bars, including digital marketing planning, execution of brand campaigns, and deployment of strategies and tactics across social media, digital and creative design functions.
• Create, manage, and implement all-encompassing PR and marketing plans and programs, both short and long term, to increase revenue, generate foot traffic and build awareness.
• Plan and implement promotional campaigns to build awareness and drive visitation.
• Build CRM and email database campaigns to increase visitation and ensure repeat business.
• Work closely with the event, operations, activations, and venue managers to ensure alignment of programming and sales goals.
• Collaborate with business development and create marketing partnerships and promotions with suppliers, company business units, and complementary brands that drive revenue and access new audiences.
• Manage and monitor all digital marketing campaigns, paid social, email, to leverage maximum ROI.
• Develop on-site marketing and communications programs to maximize in-building conversion. • Build a strong and engaged influencer program to build brand awareness and create usergenerated content.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all aspects of traditional and digital marketing tactics in the food and beverage industry.
• Strong project management skills, including the ability to multi-task and translate creative ideas into action with a clear ROI.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including the ability to write a marketing plan that communicates high-level strategy and actionable tactics.
• Team player, willing to do anything to get the job done.
• Must be able to work in a (very) fast-paced environment, multi-task and prioritize, and collaborate closely with multiple business units.
• Must understand reservation booking systems and 3rd Party platforms
• Professional experience in food and beverage marketing; experience in UAE or GCC preferred.