Learning & engagement manager
À propos du poste
What we'll give:
What you'll be doing:
- £Competitive salary per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
The award-winning Rapport People Team are hiring a Learning & Engagement Manager, who will be dedicated to one of our largest client contracts, one of the Big Four Accountancy firms.
Rapport has developed a niche specialism in learning and employee engagement, and particularly in supporting bespoke service and people skills for our corporate clients. You will demonstrate your passion to make a positive difference to working professionals, their wellbeing, and their careers. In return, you will develop your L&E skills within leading global hospitality and professional services businesses.
The role will be based in London, with UK travel required on occasion.
More about the role:
Who you are:
- To inspire others to grow, perform and achieve their best.
- To design, develop, implement, measure and report on successful training, wellbeing and engagement programmes.
- Demonstrate collaboration and consultancy skills, working with clients, peers and managers to understand business needs, and in turn deliver solutions that enhance employee engagement, service and standards.
- Working with other specialists, bring digital learning to our operational teams, helping them to think differently, learn and improve performance.
- Deliver engaging training sessions to a diverse range of people, including flexing the training techniques to account for different learning styles and international cultures.
- Support the coordination and communication of employment and learning programmes including apprenticeships, internships and graduate programmes.
- Be willing to travel within the UK.
Who we are:
- Lead with an authentic passion for service, people engagement, learning and development.
- Have premium hospitality experience, preferably in corporate environment.
- Have training facilitation experience, including on-the-job, in classroom and virtual environments, and with groups up to and including management.
- Be able to demonstrate the knowledge and capability to plan, coordinate, communicate and deliver impactful employee engagement events and initiatives.
- Have experience with learning technology and management systems.
- Be able to navigate and support complex stakeholder relationships.
- Have successfully developed high performing teams, and their leaders.
- Experience with coaching team members to enhance performance.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.