78140 Vélizy-Villacoublay, France
Cubitt House, We are 9 public houses with destination dining rooms in Belgravia, Chelsea, Marylebone, Mayfair and Notting Hill. We have 14 boutique hotel rooms in 3 of our pubs.
We are growing and will be opening our 10th site early 2023. We offer opportunities to develop your skills and experience whether in new openings or in our established places.
Our General Managers come from the finest restaurants and pubs in the country and their empathetic and nurturing style defines our company.
We are currently recruiting for a Bartender to join the team: someone who will not only share our passion for the products but be enthusiastic, work in a team and above all, have fun while doing it all. Our menus are filled with the finest Beers, Ales sprits and wines on offer.
Why you would want to work as a Bartender for Cubitt House:
The successful Bartender candidate will:
- Have the ability to adapt, change and learn on the job.
- Have an enthusiastic and energetic approach to the role they have applied for.
- Show a passionate desire to delight our guests.
- A curiosity to learn and grow within your role.
- Enjoy working in a busy environment
- Have excellent communication skills, and a positive attitude.
- Show initiative to take on new challenges and solve problems as they arise.
- Be happy to work as part of a team, whilst being able to work independently when required.
- Have or be getting a NI number and proof of their eligibility to work within the UK.
A unique collection of iconic London pubs, restaurants, & boutique hotels, offering exquisite drinks, dining & rooms in Central London.
Temps plein, Indéfini
Date de début du contrat:
Date d'entrée en fonction (au plus tard):