PRE-OPENING Reservations manager
À propos du poste
Two of Europe’s leading hotel companies, Borealis Hotel Group and Cycas Hospitality, have announced a strategic partnership to open and operate the 186-room Ibis Styles Copenhagen Ørestad. The neighbourhood is located on the island of Amager.
Set to open December 2022, the Copenhagen hotel represent the first Accor in Copenhagen and is part of the Nest45 project. Ørestad is becoming ‘the’ commercial and residential area from Copenhagen due to its attractive location, and eye-catching modern architecture. The 186-room business hotel will also feature, an atrium, lounge area, roof terrace, restaurant and bar and an outdoor gym. The Ibis Styles offers its guests a hotel with an unbeatable location, having the Bella Centre conference facilities across the street, a metro station just outside the door allowing to reach the heart of Copenhagen in 7 minutes, and a public car park for those arriving by car. "
As a Reservations Manager reporting directly to the General Manager; on a daily basis, you will be responsible for dealing with all incoming rooms reservations; confirmations; managing day to day relationships with local corporate bookers; dealing with room blocks and handling groups & tours enquiries for accommodation.
The Reservations Manager will work closely with the Cluster Revenue Manager to ensure that reservations are dealt with effectively, while maximising revenue wherever possible and will convert enquires into sales in order to maximise revenue & occupancy. The Reservations Manager will also be responsible for maximising bedroom yield and will work closely with the Director of Sales to make the most out of conference and events bookings.
Key tasks will include but not be limited to;
- Making hotel reservations in line with the SOP’s.
- To deal with all telephone, fax and email enquiries in a prompt and professional manner
- Ensuring maximum occupancy, average room rates and RevPAR as required in line with the Cluster Revenue Manager and Hotel objectives
- To be fully conversant with all reservation procedures including cancellations and no-shows, and adhere to these procedures at all times.
- Chase all unconfirmed bookings, ensuring they are confirmed or released in accordance with hotel polic
- To be fully aware of rates and promotions and to quote such rates in line with hotel revenue strategy
- To constantly update the hotels PMS, CRS and revenue systems
- To deal with all internal and external customers in a professional manner including answering all telephone calls promptly and correctly
- To complete reservation checks as per company/brand standards
- The day-to-day operation of the reservations department and maintaining the in-house reservations systems
- To work collaboratively with communicating with other departments
- Applying excellent attention to detail, maintaining effective controls and implementing the necessary systems and procedures for smooth running of the reservations department.
- Where directed, perform hotel show arounds and engage positively with walk in clients securing information for future follow up from Sales Leader
What we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Cycas Smiles and Celebration system
- Cycas Travel Discounts in all the hotels in our portfolio
- Accor Travel Discount in all their hotels
- A place where development is key, and we help you to keep improving yourself
Key Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate should have strong experience in reservations, ideally in hotels and have strong administrative, communication and computing skills.
- Someone who has previous experience in a reservation’s role
- Positive attitude and drive
- Ability to work closely with the team across function into Sale, Front Desk, Revenue and Operations
- Ability to drive and implement changes
- Passion for developing yourself and others
- Good attention to detail and Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to engage, utilize and manage different systems
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Preferable knowledge but not essential – Dataweb, Resaweb, Fastcom, Hotel link – Accors Systems experience
- Département: Réservations
À propos de vous
- Langue requise: Anglais.
Welcome to Cycas !
Cycas Hospitality is the leading, pan-European hospitality management company, operating all categories of hotels and serviced apartments for private and institutional investment partners.
With a portfolio of more than 40 branded and independent properties across twelve European countries, our collection brings together a range of key-city locations, travel hubs and leisure destinations.
We partner with all the major, global brands as well as curating independently branded hotels. Our hotels encompass the full spectrum, ranging from limited-service to full-service, boutique, extended-stay and luxury hotels in addition to high-end serviced apartments.
Cycas is focussed on delivering outstanding guest experience to drive superior top and bottom-line investor returns.
Our core purpose is to develop and inspire Europe’s best hospitality team, and we are incredibly proud of the team we have assembled, both within our hotels and specialist hotel support teams.
PRE-OPENING Reservations manager
Temps plein, Indéfini
Date de début du contrat:Dès que possible
Date d'entrée en fonction (au plus tard):