Job position: Head of Digital Marketing
Office location: Chelsea, London
At Hult EF Corporate Education (Hult EF), we believe in the power of people – to inspire, innovate, and positively impact their teams, organizations and societies.
We are learning experts specialized in delivering immersive programs focused on the most critical business skills. Since we started, we’ve partnered with over 2500 companies, equipping them with the skills they need now and in the future.
Our global marketing team in London is looking to hire a Head of Digital Marketing to oversee all digital marketing activities for Hult EF. You will play a pivotal role in the growth of our business, helping us to build brand and support the doubling of revenue growth in 3 years. You will be responsible for leading our pipeline of growth across all digital channels & online events.
This role will report to the Vice President of Marketing, and work closely with teams across sales, marketing, design and operations.
• Drive our efforts to build Hult EF as a leading brand within the B2B space through digital channels (owned and paid).
• Oversee Hult EF’s global demand and lead generation strategy. Lead the planning and oversee execution across all products, geographies, and marketing channels, including SEO, SEM, Social Media (paid and organic), Online Events and Email.
• Continuously seek new opportunities for lead and pipeline growth.
• Own and develop Hult EF’s visibility across all digital channels for our target market. Develop and manage a state-of-the-art corporate website and work with central technology and UX teams to consistently improve the user experience and journey.
• Lead and manage a digital marketing executive focusing on digital lead generation, brand awareness, online events, and social media, as well as coaching field marketers who report into their managers within country across the globe.
• Develop powerful brand and account-based go-to-market programs and campaigns supported by proactive management, clear accountability, and on-going measurement against goals.
• Collaborate closely with sales and product teams to ensure digital marketing objectives are aligned with business objectives as well as upcoming product pipeline. Act as the principal advisor to sales and marketing stakeholders on how digital marketing can support their goals.
• Drive international best practices across the central and local marketing teams in order to maximize efficiency and marketing impact on the business.
The skills & experience we look for
• The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of how to engage a B2B buyer in large enterprises and will be a digital marketing expert. Knowledge of the HR/ Learning & Development space is a plus.
• You are creative digital marketing leader with a proven track-record of launching and managing multi-channel marketing campaigns that create impact, build brand and drive business growth.
• You have experience in managing performance marketing teams, and have solid, hands-on experience with SEM, SEO, Email, Automation, Analytics, Web tools and ABM.
• You have experience of developing and sustaining a best in class corporate web presence, have an understanding of how to optimise the user experience and have insights into what web content most engages our audience.
• You can partner seamlessly with the sales teams, providing insights into how digital marketing campaigns, demand generation and events can positively impact and accelerate pipeline growth.
• You have strong analytical and critical thinking abilities. Data and insight are a key component to how you analyse problems and structure your decision-making.
• You are an inspirational people leader with strong presence, with proven experience of leading and developing a high-performing and motivated team.
• You are very effective at building relationships, collaborating, and influencing others. You are comfortable leading projects cross-functionally in flat organizations.
What we offer
• 25 days paid holiday each year
• Flexibility to work from home 2 days per week
• Regular opportunities for personal and professional development
• Access to company pension scheme and private health insurance
• A range of perks and benefits such as on-site gym facilities, cycle to work scheme and program discounts for family and friends
• Opportunity to join annual global sales conference. Past locations have included Boston, Abu Dhabi and Dubrovnik
Hult EF combines the strength of Hult International Business School and EF Education First to provide companies all over the world with practical, tailored learning focused on today’s most critical business competencies.
We remove barriers to international collaboration through language training; upskill employees in core business competencies through faculty-led programs; and build leadership capabilities through executive education and coaching.
With campuses and offices in over 50 countries, including the beautiful Ashridge House outside London, we offer a truly global and collaborative environment.
Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, disability, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Find out more: www.hultef.com