An Exhilarating Opportunity
Are You Ready for a Daring Challenge with The World’s Hottest Luxury Hotel Group? Disruptive by Design, FIVE Real Estate Developemnt and FIVE Hotels and Resorts is Redefining ‘FIVE-Star’ Hospitality and Setting the Gold Standard across the Industry.
Join the FIVE Tribe - and Get Ready to Make Waves.The Candidate
A Driven Self-Starter, you have Excellent Communication, Leadership and Organisational Skills. As an Astute Creative and Critical Thinker, you can Conceptualise and Implement Innovative Solutions in a Fast-Paced Environment. Not even the Smallest Detail Escapes Your Keen Eye and You Exceute Tasks Proactively with Precision and Finesse. A ‘Can-Do!’ Attitude Coupled with An Inherent Flair for Taking Ownership Makes You a Highly Motivated Go-Getter.
Your Outgoing and Approachable Nature enables you to Seamlessly Connect with other ‘FIVERs’ and key Stakeholders, ensuring that Their and Your Journey at FIVE is nothing short of Sensational. Joining our Development Team as a Planner will Empower you to deliver Exceptional Experiences across our award-winning Lifestyle Destinations. Jump on Board and Unlock your Potential in a Buzzing Environment that will take your Career to New Heights!What We’re Looking For
- A minimum of 15 - 20 years of experience in a Planner Role, within the hospitality industry, showcasing a proven track record of success in the profession.
- Reports directly to the CEO of FIVE Real Estate Development.
- A solid understanding of Primavera software, with ‘FIVE-Star’ Experience in handling multiple projects in Primavera.
- A familiarity with Aconex System or any other similar project management/document controller software, interfaced with Primavera.
- Computer literacy, with a mastery of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A Proactive Nature, coupled with a meticulous Eye for Detail, ensuring every aspect of the operation is Curated to Perfection.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, leveraging strong verbal and written skills to engage effectively with Guests, FIVE Tribe Members, and stakeholders.
- Next-Level Organisational and Time Management skills, effectively leading the FIVE Tribe to New Heights.
- ‘FIVE-Styled’ Visionary thinking by finding creative solutions, while taking Ownership for all duties and tasks assigned.
- Sensational Teamwork and Collaboration skills to work effectively within a group and across departments with Fellow ‘FIVERs’
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written, with fluency in English (additional languages are a plus).
- A hands-on attitude, fuelled by a ‘Can-Do!’ Spirit.
- Startling design phases, tendering and construction phases up to handover
- Confidently Develops and Defines project schedules, sets Milestones and Deadlines, and Monitors Progress, effectively leading and inspiring the FIVE Tribe to New Heights.
- Identifies and Segregates various tasks and required documentation, showcasing a Commitment to Industry-Leading Standards.
- Oversees Schedules and Risk Management Plans and provides Deviation Warnings hindering project results.
- Ensures the appropriate Planning Measures are taken with all involved parties to guarantee Timely Deliverables.
- Prepares and Presents regular internal and external progress project reports for management, conveying required project data and information to project teams.
- Gathers actual data, Updates project schedule, and Develops Reliable Schedule Forecasts with support from the Project Team.
- Implements and oversees Quality Assurance and Control Measures throughout the project life cycle, with ‘FIVE-Styled’ Finesse.
- Expertly allocates and Manages Resources, including personnel, materials, and equipment to optimise project efficiency.
- Monitors expenses, identifies Cost-saving Opportunities and ensures adherence to Financial Constraints.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and implements best practices to enhance project efficiency, showcasing the competence to Exceed Expectations in a Dynamic environment.
- Collaborates with Relevant Authorities to assess and mitigate the project's impact on the local community and environment.
- Continuously stays updated on the latest advancements in Project Management technology and proposes the integration of Innovative tools for Enhanced Project Efficiency.
‘FIVERs’ are Cultured yet Chic, Confident yet Self-Effacing, and Work Hard to Play even Harder. As a FIVE Tribe Member, you'll Personify the distinct ‘Vibe at FIVE’ and apply it to create Insta-Perfect Experiences for our Guests that keeps them Coming Back for More. If you Dream of being surrounded by Like-Minded Individuals who share your Passion for Delivering Unforgettable Moments that last a Lifetime – then Look No Further and Unleash your Next-Level Potential.Sustainable Indulgence at FIVE
FIVE is a leader in Sustainable Luxury Living and Hospitality, with its UAE-based Destinations being the first and only Hotels in the UAE to obtain the International Renewable Energy Certificates (I-REC) for achieving 100% renewable electricity for 2022. The company's Science-Meets-Styled ‘Sustainable Indulgence’ Ethos has led to a completely LEED Platinum-certified operational hospitality portfolio. FIVE Palm Jumeirah and FIVE Jumeirah Village are also 3 Star SPIRE Rated Smart Buildings. FIVE Zurich, the only LEED Platinum hotel in Switzerland, achieved an impressive 84 Points under LEED v4's BD+C and ID+C rating system, making it one of just five hotels worldwide to receive Platinum Certification. FIVE illustrates its Commitment to making ‘Sustainability without Compromise on Luxury Living’ central to its Future Vision, with FIVE LUXE already on track to acquire LEED Platinum (BD+C). These Achievements highlight FIVE’s Comprehensive and Committed Scope of Sustainability Strategy permeating Operations, Governance and Community.An Equal Opportunity Employer
The FIVE Tribe represents over 70 nationalities across its over 1500 ‘FIVERs’. FIVE is Committed to Hiring a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce as an Equal-Opportunity Employer. Accordingly, FIVE does not discriminate based on disability, race, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion or belief, nationality, marital status, or any other basis protected under national or local laws. Ranked 10th on the Great Workplaces in the UAE 2023 list of Large Organisations, the FIVE Tribe is more than a group of people working together – it is a Family bonded by common Values and Goals, Celebrating People, Culture and Diversity. About FIVE Hotels and Resorts
FIVE Hotels and Resorts prides itself on being Disruptively Different and Daringly Unique. Our Growing Portfolio of Lavish Destinations are the epitome of Glamour and Experiential Luxury, and currently consists of FIVE Palm Jumeirah, FIVE Jumeirah Village, FIVE Zurich and FIVE LUXE. Joining our Exceptional FIVE Tribe means you are part of a team who Breaks Boundaries and offers Unbeatable Next-Level Experiences at FIVE’s award-winning Hotels, Dining Concepts, and 360-Degree Immersive Nightlife Venues. As part of the Accomplished FIVE Tribe, you will be part of a group of High Achievers who Fearlessly Challenge Conventions on a Global Stage.
Find out more here: fivehotelsandresorts.com