Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts offers hospitality professionals an opportunity to pursue a lifelong, rewarding career potentially spanning the globe. Attitude counts as much as skill at Four Seasons, so we hire motivated, highly driven people whom we train to perform to the best of their abilities in an environment that encourages them to flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success for all—including the company—and rewards it in many different ways.
Since re-opening in 2019 after a full renovation, Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens has redefined the luxury hotel market in Greece and the Eastern Mediterranean. Named Greece’s Leading Luxury Hotel in 2022 at the World Travel Awards, this stylish Athens Riviera icon dazzles all who visit with her rich heritage and serene setting overlooking the Aegean Sea.
Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk who will be responsible for and required to:
• Print, prepare and mail statements for outstanding C/L accounts at least twice per week.
• Answer guest and credit card inquiries concerning accounts including the documentation and preparation of adjustments if necessary on a timely basis.
• Prepare and maintain complete, accurate and organized records for all outstanding accounts as directed by the Credit Manager.
• Ensure all Travel Agent payments are properly reviewed/verified, audited and all Travel Agents have valid IATA number (or equivalent) and ensure that payments are not made for non-commissionable transactions and the Travel Agent is eligible to receive payment.
• Review group and catering contracts, establish understanding of billing arrangements and follow up on deposits and prepayments.
• Assist the Income Auditor, if necessary, in reconciling the City Ledger totals.
• Assist the Credit Manager in the performance of his/her other duties as requested
• Maintain a harmonious and professional relationship with co-workers, supervisors and all departments.
• Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
• Conduct self in a professional manner at all times to reflect the high standards of Four Seasons Hotels.
Staff at Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens offer unrivalled service to an interesting and diverse clientele of local and international guests, including many repeaters. The Hotel features 303 keys, seven eclectic food and beverage outlets, plus luxury amenities including private pools, three private beaches, water sports, a tennis academy, and a Hippocrates-inspired spa.
Working at Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens means joining a forward-thinking and fun-loving team who work together to exceed guest expectations.
When employed in Four Seasons Astir Palace, you will enjoy our Employee benefits, which include:
• Employee Meals;
• Uniform & Laundry;
• Bus Transportation to/from Elliniko;
• Monthly Employee Recognition Program;
• Opportunities for Global Travel through Task Forces and Transfers;
• Employee Travel Program (after completing six months with the company, you are eligible for complimentary nights in Four Seasons properties worldwide).
If you meet our requirements, please do not hesitate to submit your application and your CV to this position. We look forward to hearing from you!