Join our team!
Are you ready to take the next big step in your culinary career? Four Seasons Hotel Toronto is looking for a Banquet Chef De Partie who shares our passion for food and cooking and is willing to learn from and contribute to our culinary team.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about cuisine. Attention to detail and a strong work ethic are required in this position. The Banquet Chef De Partie works together with other team members and lead them on a daily basis to ensure a flawlessly executed final product. The ability to work harmoniously with co-workers and Sous Chefs are required. They must have the ability to read and follow menus and recipes and complete basic mathematical calculations. They must possess strong communication skills and have the ability to work within a team environment, lead and train others. The position also requires continuous standing for up to 8 hrs per shift and the ability to lift up to 50lbs. All applicants must have a flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends and holidays. The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any task.
Additional Skills & Abilities preferred
ABOUT FOUR SEASONS HOTELS & RESORTS
- At minimum 5 years previous Kitchen/Cook experience in a fast paced food and beverage operation.
- Exceptional communication skills, command of English language
- Additional language a definite asset for career growth
- A culinary training degree is preferred
Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
What to expect
Learn more about what it’s like to work for Four Seasons:
- Employee Travel Program that includes complimentary room nights & employee experience rates at Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts with discounted meals and other services at each location
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Educational assistance, access to E-Cornell University online courses at discounted pricing as well as in-house training workshops for line and management employees.
- A robust benefit plan, pension plan and paid time off
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Complimentary dry cleaning of uniform
https://www.linkedin.com/company/four-seasons-hotels-and-resorts Learn more about Four Seasons Toronto on Social Media:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.