Chef De Cuisine
À propos du poste
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Employer of Choice:
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” – Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts:
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us. At Four Seasons, our company values are much more than a program or a policy; they define who we are and inform the decisions we make. The company's guiding principle is the Golden Rule, and as such Four Seasons strives to have a long-lasting, positive influence on the communities where we operate and on the people we employ and serve around the world.
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail:
At the foot of Vail Mountain, you'll find Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, a contemporary landmark luxury hotel graced with European flair. Outside, peaked roofs draw their inspiration from the Gore mountain range, while inside, a light-filled ambience beckons. Nearby, alpine trails await.
Located in the heart of Vail Village, the Resort offers 121 spacious, well-appointed guest rooms and suites; an award winning full-service spa; a renowned mountain steakhouse, Flame; and a lively food and cocktail hotspot, The Remedy.
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail has received the industry’s most sought-after accolades, including Forbes Four-Star rating for the Resort.
The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to provide exceptional service. Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential. Passionate Four Seasons professionals ensure that every experience is unlike another, and every guest is the most important person in the room.
Chef De Cuisine - Full-time / Regular:
Plan, organize, control, and direct the work of employees in the Kitchen Department responsible for all food preparation while ensuring superior quality and consistency.
Select, training, evaluating, leading, motivating, coaching, and disciplining all employees in the kitchen to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met; long-range strategic planning for outlet operation.
Assist in the planning and development of menus and recipes, ensure the correct preparation and presentation of a consistent level for all food items prepared through production and demonstration, utilize creative menu planning to minimizing waste.
Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory control.
Ensure that sanitation standards as set forth by Four Seasons, local, state, and federal regulations are in compliance as well as the cleanliness and organization of the kitchen.
Maintain control systems which will assure quality and portion consistency, monitor food shipments to ensure they meet established purchasing specifications as well and foster an awareness of the importance of food preparation and quality.
Communicate with employees and managers to ensure operational needs are met, coordinate menu tastings and pre-meal meetings to educate staff on food taste and preparation methods, attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments; interact directly with guests to ascertain satisfaction.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
• Available to work early morning, afternoons, evenings, and holidays
• Cooking school, culinary institute education or equivalent experience
• Experience creating menus and design concepts.
• High level of emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills.
• Minimum four years culinary or related work experience
• Advance knowledge of kitchen tools and culinary operations
• Previous supervisory experience is required
• Must be able to communicate clearly in English both written and verbal
• Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States
- Salary range: $75 - 85k annually
- Relocation assistance and temporary housing
- Winter Season Lifestyle Benefit
- Merchant Pass and Eco Passes Available
- 401k participation with company matching program
- Competitive Benefits: Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Complimentary and Discounted travel with discounted F&B and Spa Services at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Worldwide
- Free shift meal prepared by the culinary team
- Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms
- Be yourself and become a member of a work family that cares about you and invests in your development.
- Master your craft here and abroad!
- Employee engagement at all levels; Where your thoughts and ideas are not only heard but actioned.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, visit us:
- We Are Four Seasons Video
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
- Département: Restauration cuisine
Chef De Cuisine
Temps plein, Indéfini
Date de début du contrat:Dès que possible
Date d'entrée en fonction (au plus tard):