Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel, Athens is looking for talented Core Agents!Scope and purpose of the position:
To pose high skills to handle core department functions including room’s reservations, PBX and front of houseguest requests coordination. To enhance the guest experience and eliminate the many touch points between guests and the various departments of the hotel.Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To be fully aware of Four Seasons core standards and service Culture at all times.
- Capture sales from in-coming reservations calls and coordinate details of each reservation.
- Run daily reports for department, operational departments, Sales & Marketing, General Manager, and Department Head.
- Answer General Reservations e-mail, retrieve and distribute mail.
- Handle guest complaints in accordance with Four Seasons policy.
- Process WRO, OTA, Internal Reservations, and FIT reservations.
- Call to confirm and/or guarantee non-guaranteed reservations, clear waitlisted reservations.
- Run appropriate reports checking for special requests and hard blocking any rooms that are not hard blocked for special requests, inform Manager of any Special Attention, VIP guests and assist GRS in obtaining arrival times for VIPs or Special Attention guests.
- Monitor Front Desk reservations made night prior, address any reoccurring issues. Contact guests or travel planners to clarify any discrepancies in the preferences or requests before guests’ arrival.
- Process Employee Comp requests, handle Friends & Family requests with guidance from Department Head or Assistant Manager.
- Comply with Four Seasons standards for sales and marketing, while working harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and planning committee. Respond according to the crisis management plan to any resort emergency or safety situation.
- To be fully conversant with the operation of the PBX switch and to be able to put on/take off “do not disturb” or call diversion on any room/extension, as required and maintaining appropriate records.
- To be able to carry out wake-up call procedures to perfection and maintain accurate and appropriate records.
- To be fully aware of the need for discretion in relation to Hotel Clients and employees, never giving out unauthorized information.
- To deal with emergency requests promptly and efficiently at all times.
- To keep the daily information sheet and board updated at all times, ensuring that relevant information is handed over to all team members.
- To comply with Hotel rules at all times and to maintain the highest standards of personal appearance and hygiene.
- To be flexible with schedule and proficient in carrying out a night shift.
- To be fully conversant with all other emergency procedures; bomb threat, ambulance, police and doctor calls.
- To comply with Four Seasons Hotel Athens grooming policy.
- To be aware of Hotel Fire and Emergency Procedures.
- To maintain a good working relationship with all departments.
- Periodically assist with front of house operations including greeting and directing guests, manning hospitality desks, and working with front desk in crunch times.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management.
- Maintain an inventory of all standard department supplies and printed materials.
Staff at Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens offer unrivalled service to an interesting and diverse clientele of local and international guests, including many repeaters. The Hotel features 303 keys, seven eclectic food and beverage outlets, plus luxury amenities including private pools, three private beaches, water sports, a tennis academy, and a Hippocrates-inspired spa.
Working at Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens means joining a forward-thinking and fun-loving team who work together to exceed guest expectations.
When employed in Four Seasons Astir Palace, you will enjoy our Employee benefits, which include:
If you meet our requirements, please do not hesitate to submit your application and your CV to this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Employee Meals;
- Uniform & Laundry;
- Bus Transportation to/from Elliniko;
- Monthly Employee Recognition Program;
- Opportunities for Global Travel through Task Forces and Transfers;
- Employee Travel Program (after completing six months with the company, you are eligible for complimentary nights in Four Seasons properties worldwide).