À propos du poste
Concierge (Thai Nationality ONLY)
Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui, Thailand
The Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui is looking for a Concierge who shares a passion for excellence, conveys a positive attitude and epitomizes honesty and integrity.
The Concierge is an integral part of the Guest Services Team whose main objective is to ensure our guests are well looked after from the start. This high profile department carries a special responsibility. Our Concierge team is dedicated to accommodating guest requests from the ordinary to the extraordinary. With local knowledge and insights the Concierge team does wonders to enhance guests experiences, making their stay that much more enjoyable.
The position reports to Front Office Manager and is open for Thai Nationality only.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Thai nationality only
- Proficient in English communication
- Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi task
- Extremely knowledgeable about the local area
- High degree of patience and work with discretion
- Have a warm welcoming smile and a positive attitude
Join Our Team:
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration and excellent service.
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveller reviews and industry awards.
What to Expect: You will...
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons - visit us:
- Département: Concierge
Temps plein, Indéfini
Date de début du contrat:Dès que possible
Date d'entrée en fonction (au plus tard):