Director of Security
Surrounded by the breathtaking vistas of the famed Grand Teton Mountain Range and teeming with an inspiring array of wildlife, our alpine mountain resort offers the perfect mix of rustic adventure and luxury accommodations. Ski, hike, bike, raft and more at the premier resort in Jackson Hole.
Director of Security
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole is looking for a Director of Security with a passion for excellence and great enthusiasm in providing exceptional service standards. The Director of Security has responsibility for the day to day security force of the property to ensure the safety and security of all guests, personnel and property. The Director of Security will lead the Security and Operations team to success and oversee the day to day operations of the Resort. The role includes risk, loss management of the property, as well as supporting in Work place safety and life/fire safety systems, preventing situations that could jeopardize the safety and operation of the hotel.
Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, and focuses on excellent results. Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole is the only AAA Five Diamond, Forbes Five Star Resort in Wyoming. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine's 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- Lead the entire Security team, including any Managers and or Supervisors.
- Lead the entire Communications/ PBX team, including and Supervisors.
- Project an image of friendliness, professionalism, and willingness to provide personalized services to all building occupants, workers, and neighbors, whether over the phone or in person.
- Honor the guest, employee, and hotel confidentiality policy. Act as a liaison with all law enforcement agencies, city and federal agencies, and hotel associations.
- Ensure the protection of guests, patrons and associates; their property, hotel property, building and grounds.
- Enforce hotel rules, regulations and policies as well as our department’s’ rules, policies and standards.
- Assist with control of loading dock to facilitate a respectful and efficient working area.
- Patrol building; noting and correcting safety, security, and fire hazards.
- Respond professionally in any and every hotel emergency safety situation. Write comprehensive incident reports and conduct thorough investigations.
- Assist with follow-up on investigations.
- Provide First Aid and CPR. Maintain certification for CPR and First Aid given by the hotel.
- Contain and transport items potentially contaminated in accordance with Blood Borne Pathogen protocols and training.
- Provide basic security services, key control, guest and function room lock problems/reprogramming, guestroom safe malfunctions, and lock out. arises.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- High School or college degree preferred
- Four year employment in a related position with Four Seasons or another organization
- Previous Security or Police experienced preferred
- Experience in CPR and First Aid
- Fire Safety knowledge preferred
- Leadership experience
- 3-4 years of experience in a luxury hotel
- Fluent English
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States
What to Expect: You Will...
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf