Join Our Team Storeroom Clerk (Engineer 4)
An exciting opportunity awaits you at the Four Seasons Resort Nevis! As the first and longest standing Caribbean resort in the Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts portfolio, we are looking for dynamic team members to join us at this iconic property. Four Seasons Resort Nevis is seeking an Storeroom Clerk
with a passion for excellence and great enthusiasm in providing exceptional service standards. Come be a part of our tradition of more than 30 years of authentic Caribbean hospitality.
Four Seasons Resort Nevis is located on the western coast of the Caribbean island of Nevis, sister island to St. Kitts, and the birthplace of U.S. Founding Father Alexander Hamilton. A place where love and harmony is ever-present, Nevis is a spirited and soulful haven, where both serenity and adventure can be pursued endlessly. Our island home is beaming with natural beauty, from the green summit of Nevis Peak down to the sugar-soft sand of Pinney’s Beach. And our recently renovated resort offers 189 spacious rooms and suites, more than 83 luxurious villas, world class dining with seven distinct restaurants and bars, a championship golf course, an award-winning tennis program, a serene Garden of Eden-like spa and much, much more.
The Four Seasons Resort Nevis is looking for suitable qualified applicants to fill the position of Storeroom Clerk .
The successful candidate will report to the Asst. Director of Engineering
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to WorkEssential Functions:
Skills and Abilities:
- Perform clerical duties in a storeroom setting.
- Receive and handle materials for storing in a storeroom.
- Handle storeroom supplies in an organized scheduled manner.
- Check received storeroom materials as against the documents.
- Perform physical checking of storeroom materials for breakages or damages.
- Resolve customer issues relating to the condition of their stored items.
- Prepare inventory control of storeroom materials.
- Handle and record movements of incoming & outgoing storeroom materials.
- Ensure storeroom premises are maintained in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Ensure adherence of established safety standards of storeroom management.
- High school diploma
- At least two years of increasingly responsible experience in parts-related work involving selecting, purchasing, storing, and issuing various materials and supplies. Storeroom experience would be a plus.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong planning and organizing skills and high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work independently and as a team.
- Must possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record
Consistently demonstrates the following employee behaviours to:
All applicants must hold valid Work Authorization for St. Kitts & Nevis
- “Start with The Heart” by being caring and compassionate, aware and present and recognizing confidently
- “Master Your Craft” by constantly learning, delivering with passion and being a brave problem solver
- “Be You” by being genuinely yourself, honest and reliable and a committed team player
We look forward to receiving your application!