Surrounded by the breathtaking vistas of the famed Grand Teton Mountain Range and teeming with an inspiring array of wildlife, our alpine mountain resort offers the perfect mix of rustic adventure and luxury accommodations. Ski, hike, bike, raft and more at one of the premier resorts in Jackson Hole. Events CoordinatorFull TimeFour Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole is looking for an Events Coordinator who is dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests. The Events Coordinator provides administrative support to the Director of Events and the Events Managers, while being familiar with all aspects of the conference planning process. The Events Coordinator provides back up support to the Events Team and works with in house meeting and smaller group functions.Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, and focuses on excellent results. Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole is the only AAA Five Diamond, Forbes Five Star Resort in Wyoming.
Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine's 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.Responsibilities
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Receive and respond to incoming telephone calls to the Events Department in accordance with Four Seasons Standards, and assist with overflow for Sales & Marketing, Food & Beverage, and Executive Office.
- Prepare accurate written correspondence including letters, contracts, reports, banquet event orders, schedule of events, printed menus, and emails using MS Word, Golden Sales & Catering, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Maintain Golden Sales & Catering accounts, creating and updating bookings, manipulating events, and the preparation of banquet event orders and group resumes.
- Distribute Events correspondence to the resort operating departments as required, for example, Amenity Cards, Group Resume, Change Logs and Banquet Events Orders.
- Update daily, the electronic database of reports on the Intranet and in specified Outlook Databases.
- Maintain the various Events file systems, both electronic and paper, including Account Files, Vendor Resource Files and Resumes.
- Periodically assist with front of house operations including greeting and directing guests, manning hospitality desks, and working with Banquets on ‘quick sets’ or teardowns.
- In the absence of Events Management, assist clients and seek out solutions to requests in a friendly, caring and helpful manner.
- Maintain an inventory of all standard department supplies and printed materials, including but not limited to Events Packets, and Special Menu cards.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management
- Pre Planning and Execution of Smaller Corporate Groups and Social Event Functions
- Participate in scheduled departmental and administrative meetings as requested
What to Expect: You Will...
- We are looking for individuals who possess a high level of attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
- Strong communication skills are required.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize is essential.
- Strong computer skills are required and previous experience with Golden Sales & Catering is strongly preferred.
- Food & Beverage experience.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities. This may include some evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Candidates must have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- College Degree preferred
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons-visit us:
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done-Be recognized for excellence
https://www.facebook.com/FourSeasonsJobs We look forward to receiving your application
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf