Do you love cheering your team on? Love jumping into various F&B Scenarios to make the guest and team happy? F&B is your passion?!! Well, we have the perfect job for you! Come join our Four Seasons Family! We are hiring for an In-Room Dining/Pool Assistant Manager.About Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley
Situated at the northern end of Napa Valley off the famed Silverado Trail, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley will offer experiences will capture the imagination of even the most seasoned wine country visitors.The Position/Role
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley is seeking candidates with previous hotel restaurant/in-room dining/pool management experience. The In-Room Dining/Pool Assistant Manager will plan, organize, direct and control the work of employees in the Resort’s In-Room Dining and Pool Operations. They will assist with maximizing guest satisfaction through providing exceptional service and attention to guests and colleagues alike.Responsibilities
Who You Are
- Train, evaluate, motivate, coach, and discipline all employees in the Hotel’s In-Room Dining and Pool Operations to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met; daily activities for the outlet operations.
- The ability to be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts.
- Describe and ensure quality of all food items, ingredients, and preparation methods, as well as provide expert knowledge of wine and spirits in an elegantly appointed environment dedicated to an attentive and distinctive experience for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory and cash control.
- Communicate with employees and managers to ensure operational needs are met as well as attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
- Observe physical condition of facilities and equipment in the outlet and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
- Assist with the service of food to guests.
- Assist in making dining reservations and seating of guests.
- Assist with the cleaning of operational areas, taking food orders
- Plate and prepare food items.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by management.
- Assists with responsibilities and duties in the absence of or due to heavy volume in other Food & Beverage areas when needed.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- College degree preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management or equivalent experience is required.
- One to two years’ previous experience in a supervisory or assistant manager position in Food & Beverage (In-Room Dining/Restaurant/Pool).
- Must of Food Handlers Permit and Responsible Beverage Service (RBS) Permit.
- Knowledge of Napa Valley and surrounding areas, highly desirable, however not required.
- Must be flexible with schedule- Able to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, evening/overnight shifts.
- Requires a working knowledge of division operations as well as Four Seasons cultural and core standards, policies, and standard operating procedures. Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-job.
- Knowledge of food & beverage service, cost control, labor control, maintenance, merchandising, and accounting.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume and demanding environment.
- Requires ability to operate computer equipment and other food & beverage computer systems.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to handle difficult situations and guests.
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
This position is not
eligible for work sponsorship/visa. Candidates must possess valid US work authorization.About the company
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Our employee-centric approach will have you feeling like family in no time!Benefits & Compensation Information
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley employees can enjoy:
To apply, please click on the “APPLY” button and create an account. There will be a short questionnaire for you to complete and a section for you to attach your Resume/CV and Cover Letter. Please attach your Resume/CV in PDF or Word format. Applications/Resumes will only be accepted on this website. Please do not email your information. Thank you for your understanding.
- Salary Range: $70,000-$76,000
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Cigna medical and dental benefit options
- 8 weeks of New Parental Leave Pay
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- 401k Retirement Plans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our People + Culture Office at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Four Seasons is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website: Know Your Rights.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf