- The Front Desk Receptionist welcomes and registers hotel guests, explaining the accommodations and amenities, and establishes a method of payment.
- Checks guest out of the hotel, preparing and explaining the bill.
- Primarily responds to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guests’ needs and adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
- Create and collect keys, post charges to bill accurately, maintain a bank and reconcile transactions.
- Handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolve customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
- Respond to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner. Interaction with guest will be in person and by phone.
- Utilize a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports and select and block rooms for arriving guests.
- Accept reservations, changes and cancellations in the absence of Reservations Department Staff. Can answer guest calls and direct them appropriately in the absence of a Communications Operator.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf