The Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina is looking for an On-Call Guest Services Attendant who has a passion for excellence and the spirit of Aloha.
As a Guest Services Attendant (GSA) you would report to the Guest Services Manager or Assistant Guest Services Manager. As a GSA, you'll be one of the first team members to welcome our guests and one of the last to wish them a farewell. The GSA will valet guest vehicles, deliver and collect luggage for guests, drive guests within the Ko Olina Resort area in the House Car, and assist guests as needed. A successful GSA will be an all-around team player and looks forward to working in a beautiful resort with a fun team in a fast-paced environment.Join Our Ohana
We invite you to join our ‘ohana at the Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina as we continue to curate unique experiences for our guests. We’re excited to bring the Four Seasons Experience to O’ahu where we infuse the unique local culture here in Hawai’i with Four Seasons. Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998. We’re looking for individuals with not only the right skills and attitude for the role, but also the Aloha spirit!Responsibilities
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Park arriving guest vehicles and retrieve departing guest vehicles safely while adhering to all company and government traffic regulations and Resort Garage Parking Policy
- Deliver and pick up luggage to and from guests room and maintain detailed records of all luggage, room and amenity deliveries
- Greet all arriving guests with amenity and escort or guide guests to the front desk and introduce them to the Front Desk Agent. Greet and offer assistance to all guest passing through lobby
- Ensure house cars are in good repair and stocked with necessary amenities
- Provides guests with directions, recommendations, and information about the city and its attractions. Arrange for taxis or resort vehicle transportation as needed
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints, assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, and other ways as needed
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in OhanaPact
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers, supervisors, and outside contacts
- Perform errands for guests and the resort that may require local travel off property
- Perform your duties in a safe and timely manner to ensure guest's experience remains positive throughout their stay
About Four Seasons Resort O'ahu at Ko Olina
- High School education or equivalent experience.
- Able to read, write and speak English.
- Eight or ten hour shift; scheduled days and times may vary based on need
- At least 3 months of employment in a similar or Hospitality-related position required
On Oahu’s sunny western coast – wild, rugged and conveniently close to Honolulu and Waikiki Beach – Four Seasons Resort O’ahu at Ko Olina balances a classic Hawaiian style with one-of-a-kind luxury.
Chic and light-filled with vast ocean views, our 372 accommodations provide a personal sanctuary in this all-encompassing Hawaiian luxury beach resort. Restaurants and bars are infused with the magnetic energy of Ko Olina. Guests have the opportunity to splash into lively pools and lagoons, with numerous water sports right off the Resort’s own beach. They are also able to play tennis and golf, then relax in the Spa – wrapped in the effortless elegance of Four Seasons.Working at Four Seasons
Four Seasons can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of – an opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. In line with our plans for future growth, we are committed to staff levels that are in keeping with our extraordinary staff-to-guest ratios. We believe that attitude counts as much as skill. As a result, Four Seasons hires motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways.Learn more about Four Seasons
https://www.linkedin.com/company/four-seasons-hotels-and-resorts Learn more about Four Seasons O’ahu at Ko Olina on Social Media
We look forward to receiving your application! Mahalo!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf