Description du poste
The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for a Full Time Mechanic who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Mechanics have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge of the Resort and exemplifying the Golden Rule in each interaction. Work authorization required.
Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- Implement and handle preventative and corrective maintenance of all equipment, central plant and update appropriate logs.
- Diagnose and handle all repairs of equipment including electronic, mechanical, electrical components of these systems, motors, starters, breakers, chillers and associated equipment throughout the entire building.
- Be capable of running diagnostic tests to identify the source of any issues
- Fix kitchen equipment and air handles
- Respond to guest calls regarding maintenance of rooms and equipment in rooms or public area in a timely manner.
- Respond to all emergency conditions such as fires, power failures, etc.
- Clean all stations in Engineering, grease traps, plumbing stoppages and maintain an organized department and hotel.
- Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both commercial and residential applications
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- HVAC/R Certification preferred
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
- Basic computer skills- BMS / Rapid response system ( HotSos )
- Be available to work nights or weekends on a rotating basis
What to Expect: You Will…
- Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Intéressé(e) par cette offre ?