PEOPLE & CULTURE INTERN6 Months InternshipSeptember 2023 - March 2024
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach with its unparalleled location, fresh approach to luxury and legendary personalized service, has exceeded the high expectations in the ultra- competitive Dubai market. At Four Seasons we believe that our most important asset is our team of employees. Four Seasons has a tremendous commitment to the development and training of all employees. We ensure that the best packages and finest management structure are in place to guarantee a stable environment in which development is second nature for our employees. Successful Four Seasons candidates will be offered once- in-a- lifetime opportunity rich in personal and professional growth.Summary
The P&C Intern will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in various aspects of P&C operations and contribute to the success of the P&C department. You will assist in tasks related to Administrative tasks, recruitment, employee relations, employee engagement, training and development, projects and other P&C functions while working closely with our HR team.Tasks & Responsibilities:
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Internal Marketing & Communication to Employees (Supporting the development of internal communication through emails, electronic boards, etc.)
- Being part of the Welfare Committee.
- Assist in organizing employee events such as Celebration Day, Treat Day, Night Owl, Employee of the Year event, Social events etc.
- Support P&C Team in maintaining employee record and databases.
- Provide administrative assistance to the P&C Team as needed.
- Assist in coordinating meetings, training sessions and workshops.
- Schedule and/or interview candidates.
- Welcoming and onboarding of new-joiners.
- Prepare monthly P&C calendar.
- Assist in addressing employee inquiries.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor program in a reputable Hotel Management School or University.
- Requires knowledge or the ability to operate computer equipment including word processing, spreadsheet software and basic graphic design tool.
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.