Our Brand Promise:
At Four Seasons, Life is richer when we truly connect to the people and world around us.
Whether you work, stay, live or discover with us, our purpose is to create impressions that will last a lifetime.
Our Promise to you:
To create a culture and a work ethic based on the Golden Rule, giving our people a framework to pursue a superior international service culture.
What makes us unique:
In the heart of Beverly Hills & West Hollywood this award winning hotel stands a city icon, buzzing with the energy and excitement of one of the most diverse destinations in the world. Soak up the sun at our resort-style pool, savour award-winning Italian cuisine at Culina Ristorante and discover a new level of wellness at our Spa – or in the comfort of your very own guest room.
What we expect:
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Stock and replenish private bar items, and compute and relay guest charges accurately to Front Office.
- Keep an accurate par of food items such as beverages and snacks, as well as non-food items like menu cards, napkins, straws, etc. on cart and in storage areas.
- Clean and maintain in-room private/mini-bars; report damage, or malfunctioning units
- Check quality and expiration of all items; discard and replace according to established procedures.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 6 months food service or related work.
- This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Hourly Rate: $18.86 - $21.50
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Investment in your Wellbeing
- Life Insurance
- Complimentary Room nights and discounted rates
- Free on-site parking
- Training programs, tuition reimbursement
- Growth & Development opportunities
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf