At Four Seasons we consider life and work to be richer when we truly connect with the people and the environment around us.
Our family members are masters at their crafts – a gardener can become an artist, a manager a conductor, a chef an inventor. We look for employees who share the Golden Rule: people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for our people to characterize a shared passion for excellence and to infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
About Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo:
From our hillside perch overlooking the Pacific Ocean, our expansive Costa Rican resort offers privacy while being your launching pad into boundless adventures. After a day of zip lining, surfing or hiking a volcano, return to our tropical retreat for farm-to-table dining from one of our five restaurants and bars, refreshing swims or relaxing spa treatments. With customized itineraries for families and couples alike, we can’t wait for you to experience “pura vida” at Peninsula Papagayo.
What we expect:
1. Stock and replenish private bar items, and compute and relay guest charges accurately to Front Office.
2. Keep an accurate par of food items such as beverages and snacks, as well as non-food items like menu cards, napkins, straws, etc. on cart and in storage areas.
3. Clean and maintain in-room private/mini-bars; report damage, or malfunctioning units
4. Check quality and expiration of all items; discard and replace according to established procedures.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
1. Proficiency in English (75%)
2. Basic knowledge and experience of F&B operation.
3. Ability to carry and balance a tray.
4. Experience: Minimum 6 months food service or related work.
1. Basic knowledge of MS office programs and Micros POS system.
2. Knowledge of MICROS preferred.