Our Brand Promise:
At Four Seasons, Life is richer when we truly connect to the people and world around us. Whether you work, stay, live or discover with us, our purpose is to create impressions that will last a lifetime. Our Promise to you:
To create a culture and a work ethic based on the Golden Rule, giving our people a framework to pursue a superior international service culture. What makes us unique:
In the heart of Beverly Hills & West Hollywood this award winning hotel stands a city icon, buzzing with the energy and excitement of one of the most diverse destinations in the world. Soak up the sun at our resort-style pool, savour award-winning Italian cuisine at Culina Ristorante and discover a new level of wellness at our Spa – or in the comfort of your very own guest room. What we expect:
Job duties include but are not limited to:
Ideal candidate will have:
- Responsible for checking all incoming goods against delivery invoices, food specifications and purchase records to ensure that the type, amount, price and quality of items charged and ordered are correct.
- Completes requisitions accurately, following inventory and par level procedures and providing timely deliveries.
- Manages the storage of supplies including; proper storage of products for freshness and security, follows all food handling and sanitation procedures, conducts frequent inventories, maintains par levels and ensures a clean and organized area.
- This is a physical job that requires heavy lifting, and carrying.
- Solid computer skills, attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Previous purchasing or warehouse experience preferred. Experience with a remote location or Caribbean resort is beneficial.
- Passion for delivering the best in class service and can take responsibility for the results.
- Must be able to take direction and follow through on assignments.
- Hourly Rate: $20.05 - $23.58
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Investment in your Wellbeing
- Life Insurance
- Complimentary Room nights and discounted rates
- Free on-site parking
- Training programs, tuition reimbursement
- Growth & Development opportunities
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf