Four Seasons is powered by our people. We are a collective of individuals who crave to become better, to push ourselves to new heights and to treat each other as we wish to be treated in return. Our team members from around the world create special experiences for our guests through a commitment to luxury with genuine heart. We pride ourselves on creating a fun and supportive environment where our people are motivated to be their very best: where radical empathy, creative bravery and celebrating individuality are at the forefront.
Here Are Some Of The Benefits Our Four Seasons Employees Enjoy;
- Excellent Salary and Wages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance & Pet Insurance!
- Complimentary Life insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Exciting Training and Development Opportunities
- Continual Personal Education Reimbursement Programs
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- COMPLIMENTARY room nights at Four Seasons Hotels around the world
- And much more!
The Four Seasons, Washington D.C. is currently looking for a Dynamic and Creative Host to join our passionate Bourbon Steak Host team. As a Host, you will support the Leadership team in training and inspiring the team in order to elevate the guest experience.
Bourbon Steak, Washington’s most popular steakhouse. Chic, modern, and visually striking, this award-winning steakhouse features American classics with an haute cuisine twist. Bourbon Steak's creator, Michael Mina, and his team have designed distinctive lunch and fine dining dinner menus to suit the rhythm of the city, with a focus on seasonal ingredients, as well as natural, organic, and hormone-free cuts of beef and line-caught seafood.
Who We Look For:
We look for individuals who let their true self shine at work, who are honest and reliable, who master their craft by delivering service with passion, and who strive to celebrate others' individuality.
- Have an eye for detail and organization
- Loves connecting with people and making others feel special
- As a diverse team, the more languages you speak the better!
- Proficient in English (speaking, reading, writing).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Must be flexible with their schedule – Able to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, overtime, and evening/overnights if needed.
For more information on Four Seasons Hotel and Resorts;
Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources Office at 202-944-2071 .
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf